𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 |𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 20|

I was in washroom, doing my things. I hear a familiar voice.

"Mary?!"

I think she is talking with someone on the phone.

"Yeah Ofcourse Y/n is not talking with Taehyung that means he is mine now" Mary chuckled.

"They never come to know that I'm the one who planned this" Mary said.

"No plan is not really mine. Thanks. Okay I'll call you later"

I open the door to see if she is still there, she is not here. I come out and see reflection in the mirror.

"Is it really a plan or what?! What I do now?!" I said seeing through my reflection.

You run to your classroom and see Taehyung sitting in the corner, doing nothing. You run to him and hold his hand.

"Come with me.." He yanked your hand.

"Get out" He said with straight face.

Tears formed in your eyes. You again hold is hand.

"I want to talk to you..." You say in low tune.

"But I don't..." He said.

You again pulled his hand but this time yanked your hands harshly. Anger took over you.

"Come with me, I want to talk to you" You shout at him.

Every student look both of you. He noticed it and looked at you. He roll his eyes and walk by you.

"He just roll his eyes on me" you said look back at him and run behind him.

You close the door checking again if there is student or not. Sighing you look back at him.

"Speak...!" He said.

You pout and walk over to him. You hugged him suddenly making him surprise.

"I'm sorry..." You said.

"Leave me"

"No I don't" you said, hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry what I say that day" I look up at him.

"I know it's a plan, you didn't say anything wrong about me"

"Plan?!" He asked clueless, what I'm talking about.

"Yes, you know it's all because of your girlfriend Mary"

"She is not my Girlfriend and what plan you are talking about"

"Everything happened that day was all planned by her. She don't want me to being close to you" You say breaking the hug.

"That little bitch, I'll kill her today" He said angrily walking to the door.

"Wait wait, don't go"

"Why?!" He said.

"I mean if she come to know that I'm the one who tell you this, she surely do something worse than that" He sighed.

"Why don't you come to meet me in this past two days" he looked at you and smirked.

"Why?! Did you miss me?!" He said coming close to you.

"No Not at all. I'm just asking"

You said and start walking to door but he pulled you back to your place.

"What are you doing?!"

He put his finger on your lips, stoping you from talking further.

"You are really different from other girls" he said putting your hair back to ear.

"I'm different?! How?!" He look at you.

"Because you're really ugly"

You widened your eyes and was about to hit him but he run away.

"Meet you in your dreams.