𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 |𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 30|

Jimin was standing infront of me trying to feed me, but I didn't open my mouth.

"Y/n, eat this. Not for me but for health" he said.

I recall all memories with Taehyung. I'm stuck here with a psycho, but still thinking about him. What happened to me?!

"If you don't eat, then I'm not eating too"

He tapped my mouth. I look at him going out from here. I break down, tears fall over to my cheeks, I feel so helpless.

I want to go to my grandma and hug her tightly not wanting to let her go. My eyes are now red because of crying continuosly.

I hear someone is walking here, knowing he is JIMIN, I hold my tears back not wanting to cry infront of him.

I hear a familiar voice, calling my name. I look up to see Taehyung. The tears I was holding come out from my eyes. He run to me.

"Y/n" he said.

He start untied my ropes, he untapped from my mouth. He noticed the blood on my lips he touched my lips.

"T-Taehyung...!!" I cry loudly.

"Shh I'm here..." He said and start untied the ropes.

"N-No, y-you don't h-have to be h-here, Taehyung. Run a-away from here. He will Kill you" I said my last line shouting at him because he didn't listen to me.

"No one kill me" he said looking at me.

I sobbed lightly. He hold my cheeks with his hands and kiss my forehead. He start untied the ropes, which is tied on my leg. I look at him.

"Who the hell tied it?!" He said , trying hard to untied the rope.

I look at the door, I see someone shadow and the next moment I see Jimin coming in. He had a knife in his hand. I'm so scared that words didn't coming out from my mouth.

Taehyung might noticed it, he looked back, where I'm looking. I scream when Jimin almost stabbed Taehyung but he jump on the other side.

"Hello friend... Nice to meet you again at the same place, like before" Taehyung clenched his jaw.

"Didn't I tell you don't do anything stupid with her?!"

"But I did. And you know she was doing the same wrong thing which your sister did. She didn't love me"

I loose my hand rope and untied the leg one.

"Stop doing this bullsh*t jimin. I'm sure there is someone who loves you from her whole heart, stop killing innocent people"

Jimin just laugh, not caring at all what he said to him. He walk over to Taehyung, trying to stab him but he grab the knife and throw it aside.

They both start fighting, I untied the rope and run to the door but stop when I see Mary standing there.

"Because of you Taehyung don't love me" Mary said.

She was about to slap me but I pushed her. She collide with something, which make her unconscious. I gasp, putting my hands on my mouth.

I look back at them. They both are fighting, I'm sure if they don't stop one of them kill eachother.

"S-stop. Taehyung" He said "I'm your bestfriend Taehyung" he shout at him.

He said, floating on his own blood. Taehyung stop and look at him.

"We are not friends anymore" He said and about to punch him again.

"But I still think you're my friend" Jimin said coughing on his blood.

Taehyung was about punch him, but stop and stand looking at him.

"Don't you ever come infront of my eyes"

He said he walk over me. Jimin crawl probably finding a place to sit. I look at Taehyung, the blood was flowing from the corner of his lips and his hands covered with the blood of Jimin. I hug him, crying a little.

"This happen because of me. Because of me you are always in trouble" I look up, he hug me.

I see Jimin grab his knife and noticed it that I see him, he smirk.

Y/n: "But now you are free from troublemaker"

I said, and turn him around. I gasp when I feel a sharp pain on my back. Taehyung noticed the knife and looked at me, I smile.

Jimin widened his eyes, he let go the knife and fall on the floor, not believing he just stab. He looked at his hands and start slapping himself.

Taehyung pulled me to his lap, lightly slapping my face.

"Y/n d-don't close your eyes"

I try to but I can't. Before I got unconscious, I hear the voice of siren, which might be the cops car.