𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 |𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 15|

"No it's not real"

I say walking back and forth in my room, thinking about Taehyung.

"If he doesn't know that Mary tell him her boyfriend to everyone, then why he slap him"

"And if he know that then probably he come to know this by me because I tell him yesterday"

"But it was the dream, didn't it"

I bit my lower lips, it's the time when he comes. If I see him in my dreams in reality then he didn't come today. I again started walking back and forth.

I hear the voice, my window open and I see taehyung come in. I gasp and put my hands on my mouth, he might be noticed it because he look at me nervously smiling.

"Don't shout, pleawse" I widened my eyes.

I take pillow start hitting him with it.

"How dare you huhh?! How dare you to playing around with me"

"Please stop it, I'll tell you"

"No I don't" I say, hitting him.

He tried to grab my pillow but I didn't let him. So hold my wrist and pushed me to the bed and hovered over me.

He hold my both hands above my head. I stop fight against him as I know I can't do anything now.

"Stop and listen me"

"No I listen your nonsense talk from these 2 days"

"I don't think it is nonsense"

"But I think. How dare you to come into my room every night, don't you afraid someone sees you and beat you your a$$ out" he smirk.

"Cursing huhh?!! Well I don't afraid because grandma know about it" he freeing my hands and get up.

"Don't talk nonsense again" he laugh.

"Don't believe me huhh, then let me just tell you your grandma know everything about us"

"What about us?! There is nothing about us except our fighting"

"Actually your grandma is the one who helped me coming in from the window"

"No you're lying"

"No I'm not"

You sit on your bed not believing the word he just said.

"Okay then I'm going"

"Wait, didn't you the one who put my glasses here huhh?! And the one who followed me that day?!"

"You're smart" he said trying to sit on your bed.

"Don't sit, tell me why you come here today?!"

"To help you"

"Help me for what?!" He sighed.

"I'll be stay by your side Y/n at every moment. But you have to stay away from that shorty guy, Jimin"

"Why and don't call him shorty" I said

"I call him Jimin too"

He said and walk towards the window.

"Okay I'm going, remind my words, stay away from him he's not like the way he looks"