𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 |𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 32|

TAEHYUNG POV

I open my door to see cops standing there.

"Hello Mr. Kim. I'm here to tell you that your friend Jimin, he is not anymore with us" He said.

"Wait are talking about the Jimin or someone else?!"

"Yes we are talking about Jimin. He committed suicide. And left that note, telling we give this to you"

"Thanks" I take the note and walks inside.
I sit on the couch and open the note.

The note saying, "Hey Taehyung... Sorry for everything, I've done to you from the start. I don't what I write further, because I feel so disgust to myself. I don't know how many life I ruined. But there is a innocent life with you, Y/n. Take care of her and yourself too... Your bestfriend, Jimin"

I sighed reading the note. I don't think committed suicide is the right way to say sorry. A tear escape from my eyes thinking about the memories we make together.

It's been 2 month, Y/n is now totally fine. Today she tell me to meet her. I'm so nervous, today I'm gonna tell her my feelings for her. I was about walk out but stop.

"Where are you going?!" Taehyung's father said.

"I don't think, you care" Taehyung said.

"I care, this is your last meeting with her. Tell her everything what you feel for her" I looked at him.

He correct my shirt. I just ignore him and walk out.

He run to you. You are standing under the trees, the leaves falling down making you feel happy. He come to you.

"Y/n..." You look back and smile sweetly.

"Taehyung..." You hug him, he smiles and hugs you back.

You broke the hug and smile at him. You was about to say something and he also, at the same time. You both laugh.

"You go first..." You smile.

"I'm glad that you came to meet me" He smile.

"Taehyung I know what you think about me" he looked at you and smile a little.

"Ohh you know that..." He shyly smile.

"BTW I want to thank you for everything you've done for me. You even have fight with your beautiful girlfriend, Mary" He looked at me.

"Don't say that, she my girlfriend. And you don't look ugly, you just have to change your style and skincare" He take out your glasses and smile, looking at you.

"Taehyung I'm sorry" You looked down "I think it's our last meeting" His smile drops.

"What are you talking about?!"

"Taehyung, your father come to meet me last night. He said, you have to focus on your future" You looked at him.

He clenched his jaw and run his finger through his hair.

"And I think he's right, Taehyung. Not only you, we both have to focus on our future" He looked at you unbelievably.

"How can you say that Y/n. I love you and you know that, then how can you put me away from you" He said.

"I know that's why I'm doing this, Taehyung. Please understand. You have beautiful future. And if we stuck with eachother I don't think the dreams we dreamed about can be true"

"My dad tell you this, I'll talk to him"

He said going back to his house but you stop him.

You smile and hug him for a minute. You broke the hug and smile looking at him. He didn't smile and just look down.

Without saying anything you walk away. He looked at your leaving figure.