𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 |𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 3|

I open my locker to put my things. I hear some students laughing back at me. I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Why are they laughing?!" i said to myself.

I look back some girls are laughing at me, seeing me looking at them, she stop laughing and walk away. I feel something on my back wiggling. I grab it and it was the paper in which "I'm a slut" written.

"Who did this?!" I said, confused.

I try to think and this is none other than Taehyung. He is the one who did this with me. I throw it in dustbin.

I take my tray and move to find a place for me to sit and eat the lunch peacefully. I see someone waving at me, I smile and walk over to him.

"Hey" I said.

"Hii" Jimin said.

"Thank you"

"For what?!" He asked.

"For taking a sit beside you" he chuckled.

"You're so cute" he said.

I put my glasses on my nose ans shyly smile.

"No I'm not" I smile.

"How's your first day in school?!" He asked.

"Really boring, no one want to talk to me"

"This is because of that Taehyung"

He put his hand on mine, probably making me feel better. But I see Taehyung walk in the canteen with his fangirl crowd. His hand on his pocket and wear a cold face.

"Why he is like this?!" I said to myself.

He walk over to my bench I look down at my tray.

❣️💕💞💞💕💗💓💓

TO BE CONTINUE.....