𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 |𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 12|

"Bastard" you mumbled, but he hear it.

You went closer to the door but students are still there. You sit on the ground, but the smoke from his vape making you sick.

"Can you please stop this"

"Nope..."

You pinch your nose so you won't inhale the smoke but no use. You really fed with this, you stand up and walk over him, but somehow strip on your leg fall on above of him.

Both of you looks at each other eyes. His breathe touching your lips, giving shiver down to your spine. You never go this close with any guy. His eyes went to your lips, you notice it. You stand straight, he look at you and cleared his throat.

"I think someone is out there" he said and walk over to the door to open.

"Wait don't open" he ignore her and open it to see his friends standing there.

"Taehyung-" Mary noticed you.

"You-" He walk out from there.

Mary try to stop him but he can't stop. You try to escape from there but she stop you holding your wrist.

"You bitch" Mary slap you making you fall on the ground.

Taehyung notice it but he walk away. You hold your cheeks, you're urge of crying.

"What are you doing with Taehyung huhh?!"

"It's nothing-"

She pulled your hair and made you stand.

"If I see you again around him, I'll surely kill you" she said and pushed you away.

Something sharp, touch your hands making it a cut and blood flow down from your hands. You look at your hand and cry.

Jimin see you sitting on the floor, crying, he runs to you.

"Y/n... Y/n are you okay?!"

He shakes your body. You looked at him, crying. He hugged you, seeing your condition.

Jimin helped me to take my food tray to our place. We sit and he put my try infront of me. I see taehyung coming in with his friends Mary clinging onto him.

"Y/n let's eat" he said.

He said noticing me looking at them, I nodded.
We finish our lunch, he looked at me.

"Hey Is this hurt" jimin asked.

He put his arm on shoulder, tapping on it.
Suddenly Taehyung comes nowhere and was about to punch jimin.

"How dare you to touch her?!" I stop him.

"STOP... stop it Taehyung. Why do you care about me?!"

I brust out, anger took over me. He look at me. He let go Jimin. Jimin look at him.

"Let's go Jimin" he is still looking at me.

Jimin take the tray and walk behind me.
He notice the cut on my hand and stop me holding my hand. I hissed in pain, he let go my hands.

"Who did this?!" Taehyung asked.

Anger is visible on his face. I just ignore him and walk out.