𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕤

"Blonde."

Technoblade voiced mindlessly. The words just slipped off his tongue.

 The confused Tommy scoffed.

"Yeah? What? Do you have something against blondes? There is literally a blonde haired man next to you, you wrongun."

Tommy raised his hands pointing at Philza who looked as if he was stuck in his head.

"Your hair." Technoblade continued.

"My hair? Are you being some kind of hair sexist? I will fight you!" Tommy growled fed up with the obsession over his hair. It was creepy. He crossed his arms and took a seat next to Technoblade who kept eyeing him. Philza and Technoblade couldn't find any words to say. It could be that they haven't been around someone like Tommy for five years. It was uneasy to them.

The silence ate at Tommy as he sat at the table. Usually he'd wait for Dream to tell him to eat. It was a type of "etiquette" Dream told him would help Tommy grow manner and keep his sanity. So he wouldn't end up like Wilbur.

The silence grew in volume as Tommy started fiddling with his fingers.

It was as quiet as his exile.

"W-Will someone talk already? I feel fucking targeted." Tommy looked down. He could feel the anxiousness bubbling in his stomach mixed with hunger.

'Your eyes. Don't glow. No fear. No eye contact.'

His brain scrambled to remind him. Tommy could tell his eyes were turning purple. One of the many curses Tommy was born with apparently. After finding out about Tommy, Wilbur tried making him feel as if he had "superpowers" but no. Tommy wasn't stupid. His abilities were weaknesses Wilbur didn't want others taking advantages of. His abilities let enemies easily read him like a book with a single glance. Tommy learned that he'd have to be stronger than all. He'd have to put up ten times as many walls as other beings. He needed to be smarter and stronger.

He carefully picked up the fork and ate some pancakes.

"So...what's your name, mate?" Philza asked calmly.

Tommy silently cursed himself for not being sure if his his eyes were his normal blue color before making eye contact with Philza. Regardless he built a wall of confidence and scoffed.

"It's Tommy. Big man Tommy Innt."

Tommy could feel Technoblade burning holes into his side.

It was uncomfortable.

"How did you find Technoblade?"

Tommy finally looked at the pink haired man, a grave mistake as Tommy found himself stuck under Technoblade's crimson glare. His eyes looked so damn familiar. But no one he knew in L'manburg or Business Bay had red eyes. But he's defiantly seen those eyes before, though he also has defiantly would know if he'd seen a murderous man with blood eyes prior. 
He has not.

"Well I-I um. I just found it while wondering in the snow. That's it. I didn't know it was his, I swear! I just....needed a place to heal." Tommy forced his vision back on his plate.