Sexy Secretary - Tzuyu

You stared at the mountain of paperwork that was sitting on your desk. You still couldn't believe that there was this many left for you to do in just a matter of two days. Two days, for God's sake! And to make matters worse, your cock was hard as a stone again today and feeling unusually horny. Your secretary wasn't helping, either. You groaned and banged your head against the desk, wondering why on earth your cock was leaking precum every other minute.

"Mr. L/N?"

You looked up and saw the object of your fantasies - your secretary, Chou Tzuyu, wearing a black blazer with a white dress shirt underneath and a sinfully short, black pencil skirt that barely hid her impossibly smooth and gorgeous long legs. You felt your cock twitch at the sexy sight in front of you and mentally cursed yourself. Every time you had to do your very best to restrain yourself from jumping Tzuyu and just fucking her into the desk.

Dammit, stop thinking dirty thoughts about your secretary! You scolded yourself as you felt your cock harden further.

You didn't realize that you were staring at Tzuyu for too long until the brunette cleared her throat, a blush adorning her cheeks. Fuck it, Tzuyu was just so adorable. You straightened your thoughts out to the best of your ability and smiled at Tzuyu.

"I told you to just call me Y/N, Tzuyu," You told the brunette with a smile.

"I- okay, Y/N," Tzuyu blushed and looked down. You grinned and leaned forward as you hid your raging erection from the brunette. You really loved it when Tzuyu said your name; it sounded so beautiful and musical coming from her mouth.

"Is there anything you need?" You asked casually, as though you weren't popping a boner for your gorgeous secretary.

"I- uh, I was just wondering if I could help out with your paperwork. You seem to have a lot," Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows as her gaze landed on the very thick pile of papers that rested on top of your desk.

You couldn't help but smile at Tzuyu's offer. Tzuyu was just so sweet and nice that she offered to help you out on multiple occasions. Sadly, you had to deny the help this time because you were sure that Tzuyu was going to see the bulge in your pants and freak out. And you couldn't have that.

"No, it's fine. I'll do this by myself," you said reassuringly.

"Okay," Tzuyu bit her lip. "I'll just be outside if you need any help later."

You nodded, "Thank you, Tzuyu."

The brunette smiled and walked out of your office, shutting the door behind her. You heaved a sigh of relief as soon as the door closed. You leaned back against the chair and unzipped your pants, pushing your boxers aside as you let your cock spring free. You knew that what you were doing was wrong - beating your meat to the thought of your secretary that was no more than a few meters away from you. But you couldn't help it. You were too horny and you would only be able to focus once you're done taking care of yourself.

You gently stroked your cock and moaned lowly as you imagined Tzuyu stripping right in front of you. You were sure that Tzuyu's breasts would be perfect, just right for your hands to squeeze and suck on. Then there was that mouth. Oh God, what glorious things Tzuyu's mouth could do to your cock. You threw your head back and let out a guttural moan as you imagined Tzuyu down on her knees and fervently sucking on your dick. You pumped faster, small gasps and whimpers escaping your lips as you thought of Tzuyu sucking off your thick meat.

"Oh-oh fuck, Tzuyu..." you moaned as you thought of fucking Tzuyu's face. You could see the lewd look on Tzuyu's face as you bucked your hips and fucked into your hand, biting your lip to keep from moaning too loud. "Mmm, suck that cock..."