You like it wet (so do I) - Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung rolled your luggage over to the front door where you stood, fiddling with your phone. "I hate it when you have business trips." She complained, shoving her fists in the pockets of her hoodie. Chaeyoung stuck out her bottom lip. "Why can't you just stay here? Seoul is the most beautiful city, you know. It has... character."

You looked up from your phone and caught sight of Chaeyoung's pout, leaning down to kiss it away. "I can't help that I was hired, honey. Plus, you're the one that gives Seoul its character." You reached your hands inside Chaeyoung's hoodie to lace your fingers together.

The brunette made a huffing noise and leaned into you. "You'll remember our deal, right? No touching, because this cock is mine." She husked against your ear, her palm smoothing across the crotch of your pants, your hips bucking into her hand... You grinned and she nibbled on your earlobe before pulling away. "That way, orgasms would be ten times better when you get back."

Chaeyoung chuckled. "They're always mind-blowing with you to start with." You countered. "But, I'll honor the deal. No touching."

Pressing a soft kiss to your mouth, you smiled. "Okay. I'll see you in a week, darling."

You pulled your hands away from Chaeyoung's reluctantly. "I'll call you when I land." You leaned in to give Chaeyoung one more kiss before grabbing your luggage and heading out the door.

Five days have gone by. Five orgasm-free days. Chaeyoung squirmed on her couch as she watched a movie on her laptop. It was not that she was bored, though that was part of it. If you were home, she would be visiting your office at the company, sucking your dick under your office desk, and having the living daylights fucked into her on the surface of your desk while all the members and co-workers knew to stay away from your office. Groaning to herself, Chaeyoung pressed her thighs tighter together to alleviate herself in some form or another.

She silently cursed herself for making the deal with you. What's worse than not being touched by you every night was the fact that she can't even touch herself. Chaeyoung has needs, and not coming for another day would drive her crazy. If she picked you up at the airport tomorrow, she might not be able to control herself. She's totally going to mount you right then and there, fuck you until Chaeyoung is screaming with orgasmic relief.

But no, she had always been impatient. Biting her lip, Chaeyoung reached under your bed and took out the box of toys you kept around for when you both wished to try risqué-r things. Chaeyoung searched through the box, and soon found what she was looking for. The clear plastic jelly vibrator was one of the first toys she bought, and it was the only dildo so far that could come as close to the feel of your cock when she slides it into her pussy.

Chaeyoung hopped into bed, ignoring the guilt that was starting to form in her lower belly. She blamed her desires. Eyes closed, Chaeyoung pictured you hovering over her, the vibrator caressing her folds the way you would as she teased her needy pussy. "Fuck, baby..." Chaeyoung gasped out, her fingers pinching her nipple with a spit-slick digit to imitate your tongue licking the stiff buds. She switched on the vibration to it's lowest setting and pressed it into her clit. "Oh my god..." She panted in relief.

You were weaving your way through people at Gimpo airport. You were going to surprise Chaeyoung by coming home two days early from your trip, since everything went ahead as planned, with no hitches whatsoever. Once you finally reached the outside, you hailed a cab and gave the driver your address. You had been faithful to their deal of not touching each other. Sure, you had your moments where you needed an ice cold shower to rid yourself of morning wood, but you always found the strength to resist touching yourself.

An hour later, you pulled up outside of your apartment. You paid the driver, giving him a very generous tip before heading into the building and up the elevator that opened directly into your apartment. You looked around for any sign of Chaeyoung, but inside, the apartment was still, except for the faint moaning coming from your bedroom.