chp1

Hey my name is cindy.

I love to do thrilling stuff. I love the feeling that everyone is looking at me, it sexually arouses me. That's what I am doing today. I am in a crowded street wearing a mini dress with no bra , nor underwear.
Thrilling isn't it
I can feel the eyes looking at me. I love it. After little bit of walking around ,a guy approaches me and whispers in my ear, "I know you are not wearing anything under you slut. "
Omggg!!! How did he find out ?? What should I do??? My face became red as a tomato. He further added, "if you want this to be kept a secret come with me "
I don't have a choice I have to go behind him.
He finally stopped. When he turned to look at me noticed my juices dripping from thighs and smirked.
"You are so wet already. Hand over you're dresss to me. "He said.

I don't know what should I do? Though we are in a place which is very isolated. I removed my dress.

I was completely naked now. He threw my dress on the ground. And grabbed my bare boob. And started kissing me very roughly.
Mhmmmmmmmm
" I cannot breath. "I said

"You're breast are so big and juicy ughhh how can they be so soft" He said .

I felt his hand going down. He started playing my clit.
Ahhhhhh!!!mhmm!

He started fingering me with three fingers intensely. "Ahhhhh my legs are getting weak!! " I gasped.

He took his cock out. Ahhhhh my nipples are rock hard right now.
He proceeded to put his dick in my vagina.
Ahhhhhhh. My legs are getting weak I cannot stand. As soon as he realised it he put his one hand on my boob and other to hug me tightly. And started thrusting.
Some guy was approaching us. We were very nervous. As soon as he came close. A stench of alcohol was there on him.
The guy who was fucking me started thrusting in me more vigorous. Ahhhh he is reaching my deepest parts.
The drunk guy came closer. He was very close to like 1feet away.
He was staring at us it made me more wet.
We changed our position and started fucking from behind was, my hands were on the wall. He started spanking me. Ahhh.
The drunk guy who was near us staring suddenly squatted down and started looking at my boobs jiggling.
The guy who was fucking me said, "why don't you give services to him also."
I took my one hand off the wall. Grabbed the drunks man's hand and put them on my boob.
The guy fucking me spanked me and said " Good girl"

The drunk guy started playing with my boobs. Ahhhh his hands are so huge. He started sucking on my other boob. Ahhhhh
After the first guy was done cumming and I came too. The drunk man I guess didn't want to let go off my boobs yet. When I forced him off. He hugged me as he was stronger than me so I squatted with him.
He bit my boob and said" Be a good girl otherwise you will face the consequences.
The first guy had already took off from the scene.
I thought the drunk man was leggit gonna tear my boob off my chest that time. With the other hand he started to play with my clitoris. Ahhhhh it's feeling so good.
Suddenly he feel asleep. What the fuck how can anyone sleeep. After this I picked my dress. Fuck it's dirty but I didn't have a choice but to wear it.