chp9

Then we stopped for lunch there he told me he lives with his friends. His room has like alot of windows that are open inside the house only. He asked me if I wanna have sex there. He lives with 3 other guys there.
I was little confused. I asked him you want me to have sex with them?he replied, "no! We can have sex in front of them. "
I was kinda excited.We quickly finished our lunch.Harry called for the taxi.
Taxi arrive in 5mins
I went and sat in the taxi. I could see from the mirror the driver was staring at me only . He was intentionally taking roads with speed breakers to see me bounce.
Harry was kinda annoyed.
But I had the urge to show him more. I removed my underwear and spread my legs. So he could see my kitty. I was so exhilarating. I could see his desperation from his eyes. I wanted to serve.
But I couldn't as I didn't wanted hurt harry. I asked harry to buy condoms for us as his dick was so big. I didn't have condoms of his size. He went out . I quickly switched my seat to cars front seat. The driver was very nervous.
To relieve he nervousness I kissed him. Kiss to him was as if I switched on the devil. He picked me up so easily as if I am a doll. Started squeezing my boobs and with other hand playing with my slit.Ahhhh soooo thrillinggg. Though I remembered I had to have sex with harry so I didn't wanted to exhaust myself.
I quickly told him to stop and fixed my clothes a little and sat back. I could see his sulken face.
I didn't wanna disappoint. I took my underwear rubbed it so my juices could get on it and stuffed it in his pocket and gave me a smooch and cheek.
Harry came back with extra large condoms. We reached to his apartment.
As soon as I got out of the car. The watchman was in utter shock with my outfit. Though he was not looking away but zooming in with his eyes.
The driver got out the car.
I thought it's strange why would he get out of the car. He came to me while I was looking around. He whispered in my ear, "can you give me a tight hug while sir is taking out his bags. " I gave a confused look. "Pls maam pls I wanna experience your bewitching body one last. " I could feel the desperation in his voice . I quickly gave him a tight hug. Instead of hugging me back his one hand went to squeeze my jugs and other in my skirt. But I didn't backaway but let him enjoy a little bit.i heard he was mummering,"ufhhhg I wanna lock up this slut to myself".it gave me a little smile.I let him go. He sneered at me and licked the hand that my playing with my kitty. I smirked back at him.
Watchman seeing all this was shocked but it was as if he was enjoying the seen than condemning it.
I asked Harry if I could go to the washroom quickly. He said yes. I was a walking to the common building washroom eyes of watchman and driver were fixed on my chest. I was delighted.
I saw some construction workers outside the washroom. As soon as I entered and closed the washroom . I saw there was a window in the washroom.
It was a little opened. I could see the eyes of the construction workers trying to see inside.
I wanted to do something erotic. I went I opened the window little more so they could have a nice look and removed my top . I started playing with my nipples. I could see their eyes widened and could hear more huffing voices. I was enjoying it but I had to go back.
I quickly wore my bra so his friends doesn't know I am slut right as I arrive.
As I went out . I looked I took a glance at the Construction workers they were still kinda in shock. I giggled.
As I went back to Harry I could see the visible disappointment in face of watchman and driver as I was wearing bra.
Harry told me to go ahead as he still had to pay for the taxi.
Ringgg I pressed the bell on the door. A guy opened the a door and immediately came 2other guys. They invited my in and I sat on the sofa. Their eyes piercing through my clothes. Even though I was wearing a bra but in front of those eyes I felt they could see through my clothes
Harry was coming up in a while as he was paying for the taxi.
His friends introduced themselves as willam and sebastain. I also introduced myself, "hey my name is cindy actually I came with harry he is coming up. " They were confused but didn't say much. Right then there was a knock on the door it was harry.
Harry came in a right in front of everyone announced I was his sex patner. I was a little shook but I was very excited.
I could see the utter shock his friends faces.
I giggled and shyly said yes.
He grabbed me by my waist and showed me his room. His room was small with two windows with opened in the house only. I was soo excited.
He said me to wait while he went out to Talk to his friends. He came back in the room and said he has told them to go out but they obviously aren't gonna go out cuz he knows them.
After 1hour

We pretended as if all three of them were out but we knew they were not out.
Harry called me with his dominating voice, "cindy come in front of me. " I followed his words. He further said, "strip in front of me. " I wanted to give all four the best show of their lives.
I stripped fully .i hope they saw I was not wearing a underwear thinking about it makes me excited.And approached harry and started kissing him and pulling his pants down. His dick was soo hard ,he got up and turned my around and slided his dick in my vagina. We went near the window that opened inside I quickly opened the window and slide my torso through the window.
Ahhh ahh I can't handle it anymore . My boobs were moving vigorously. I glanced down and saw Harry's friends were below that window only.

Our eyes met ahhh what should I do?