chp3

The whole afternoon everyone was sleeping but I wasn't sleeping. The guy opposite me was awake. His eyes were stuck on my chest. It kinda made me want to show more. I started stretching a bit my dress slipped down a little bit.

I could see this mouth start to water as he saw that. I pretended as if I don't see it.

He asked me if we could talk in the other section of the train as he didn't want to disturb other guys. I was replied, "sure! Why not. "

When we reached there he asked my name and everything. I got to know his name is Sam. I asked him why did he want to talk all of a sudden. He said, "I thought you were uncomfortable sitting and that's why thought of getting you out of there. " I nodded with a smile and replied, " Thanks it's true I didn't want to disturb other guys but I was hella bored. "

We were in the middle section of two boxes of a train. He started jokingly standing in the middle loudly saying, "I am superman keeping these train boxes attached ahahahahaah!!! Why don't you join me cindy? "

I replied ahahahah sure. I am in the middle of two boxes too now but I didn't know the amount of wind there is. My dress was almost flying.

It's was thrilling so I let it fly. The wind was so strong that the dress not only showed him my legs but everything. The dress got stuck around my neck area I couldn't move my hands as they were stuck in the dress. I was completely naked in front of sam right now. My heart was pounding.

what's going to happen?

What's he gonna do?

I asked him, "sam can you please help me with this I cannot do it myself. " That's when I heard some people coming towards us. I was panicking. Sam grabbed my waist and we both went into the washroom. He helped me with my dress. we were still in the washroom as a family had a stop there and it was a huge family from the noise.

So we were waiting till they go. suddenly someone knocked on the door. I was startled so I went a step behind and accidentally touch sams crotch. his dick was hard as a rock. he whispered in my ear, "should we please I cannot wait anymore." I got up immediately. he started apologizing," sorry cindy I didn't mean it."

 I smirked and removed my dress. he harshly hugged me and said, "thank you cindy!!"

 he started kissing me everywhere. ughhhhh calm down sam I said. he turned me and hugged me from back and put his dick inside me. 

another knock on the door was there. who could it be?