chp5

It was almost evening of the 1st day of our travelling. We all introduced ourselves.
I got to know the name of other two guys were harry and jack
-----------------------------------------------------------
Let me revise the seat arrangement

Me sam

Harry josh

Jack Ryan
-----------------------------------------------------------

After we ate nicely and slept. Around 2or 3 am at night. I woke up I wanted to go washroom.

I noticed harry was not there in his seat. What's that gotta do with me? I thought. I went to the washroom area I was half sleepy. I started hearing huffing sounds near there. I could hear someone faintly saying cindy ahh ahh.

Wtf ghost?? I am freaking not ready for this bitch.

I went near like generic horror flim characters. Strangely it was not locked so I opened it.

I saw harry jerking himself off while saying my name. His eyes were closed so he couldn't see me.
I was in utter shock .
He opened his eyes and saw me with confused and shocked face. He started apologizing immediately. I didn't feel sleepy at all now ,I apologized to him for opening the door.
It was very awkward. I started talking about how I thought about horror movies in that situation. We both giggled.
Then he slowly got close and started kissing me on gently on lips.
He big cock was perking from his pants. I squatted and unzipped his pants. His dick hit my face.
I was shocked by how long his dick was. I didn't even know if I could fit it in my mouth.
I slowly started licking the head and then the balls. The dick grew longer. I really wanted it inside me.
I started licking it like a candy, masturbating with my other hand so that it handle this big dick.
He suddenly held my head and pushed in his dick . It hit the back of my throat. He came in my mouth. I spit it and used it as a lubricant for my vagina.
I got up. He started kissing me again but now it felt as if he was not that nervous.
I was so desperate for that dick I pushed him on the ground . Grabbed his dick and pushed it in. Fuck its so big , I feel I am gonna die.
"Cindy you are so tight ughh"he gasped.
He removed my dress and put his hands on my hip, pushed me down. Ahhhhhhhhh I flinched. His whole dick was inside me.
"Ahhh Cindy I am cumming''he gasped. " Cum inside me I said while going in for kiss. Ahhhhhhh it felt sooo nice. We both came and washed ourselves with bidet in washroom. It was almost 4 am now. I really want his dick again. What should I do???

We were going back to our seats that when I came with a idea. Like I gave sam three commands. I can give him too. It will be more fun. I explained the everything to him and asked him if he was in. After no time pulled my dress down started sucking and boobs. Mumbled, "of course how could i let go of this sexy body. "

I laughed. After we were down I went back to seat but harry when to buy himself some coffee.

Only jack awake at the time. While I was going in towards my seat. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap, whispered in my ear, "I know what you are harry did. " The idea that someone was watching us made my stomach have butterflies.

I ignored him. Got up and went to my seat. Ryan and Josh woke up I told them about harry and he also has 3commands.
It was almost 6 am now. Almost everyone in the train had went out as there was a 30min halt for people to freshen up and have breakfast. Only me and jack were there. I pushed the hand rests of the seats up. " Jack what do you want jack from me" I asked

What's he gonna ask from me???