chp8

We all came together.
Ahh it was so good. I was exhausted asf.
It was almost morning. Announcements were made we were gonna lay over there for 3 days, first we were gonna lay over for 2days but then I thought I will be exhausted if I do it no stop 2days. So we decided to extend one more day.Josh and Ryan are gonna explore brothels and clubs alone while I fulfill sam, harry and jack's three wishes.
One guy will have one day with me. I am soo excited about what they have in store for me .

Day1 harry's day[big dick guy]

Harry never had a girlfriend or anything before. I was very shocked when I got to know this for first time.
In the morning we both holding each other's hands went to a shop as he wanted to buy dress for me.
We were greeted by a kind employee who guided us. I whispered in his ear , "pick a sexy outfit, babe"
He started looking over shelves for that perfect outfit. I wasn't allowed to look.

The outfit he picked:

With a min skirt below it

I came out wearing this. He looked at me with disappointment when I came out of the dresser room. He said, "why are you wearing bra underneath it's transparent for a reason. "
I was shook the face of our gurl who was guiding was red.
I removed my bra right on spot. All the male gaze around was on me. I was feeling little shy. I was basically naked. But it was not a big of deal as I was wearing a face mask so no one can see my face I thought.
We started walking on street. Everyone was looking at my boobs giggle. A guy came up and shouted,"make those titts bounce harder" I was feeling so excited my juices were dripping. As soon as harry heard that he grabbed boobs and giggled them. And replied , "like this? "The whole crowd was muttering and mumbling we didn't care. A guy from a spank my ass hard. I accidentally even let a moan out.
Then we stopped for lunch there he told me he lives with his friends. His room has like alot of windows that are open inside the house only. He asked me if I wanna have sex there. He lives with 3 other guys there.

Should I go?