chp2

I reached home and took a bath. My boobs are still burning from that drunk man's bite.
I hear my phone ping. It's a dm from my chat of my sex friends group. I am very lucky. I got my fellow guys who are into exhibitionism. Our group is in total of 1 girl which is me and 2 guys.

We are deciding to go to nude beach. Also a exciting thing that we are are going to pay each other and text them very specific task to do. And you get money after you do them. We are going to beech by train.

Ughhhhhhhh I need to pack some clothes.

After 2days

After intensive two days of packing we are ready to go.

The first challenge came on my phone that was to wear my black  off shoulder dress without any undergarments. I replied to the dm I accept. Though I wore a jacket over it till the train station as it's kinda windy. As soon as I reach I removed my jacket I and sat in my seat this was going to be a total of 7days of traveling in which 2days are lay overs.
I saw Ryan and josh from a far. "Hey guys ready for loads of fun and jugs! " I winked and they replied, "yes" We have this handshake ritual where they  both kiss my nipples and cheeks. We did that. The seats were like 3seats and other 3 seats face each other. Ryan and josh sat in the opposite seat  Purposefully
-----------------------------------------------------------

           Me                        stranger

          Stranger               Josh

         Stranger               Ryan
-----------------------------------------------------------

I forgot to tell you it was night  time when we boarded the train.

After a while 3 middle aged guys walked to the seats.

Our thrilling journey has now started.

Josh texted me "I challenge you to kinda seduce all of them in 30mins you're time starts now. "

I was thinking and came up with a plan. I replied to josh"I accept can u drop anything under the seat towards you're right side and tell them to pick them." He did a subtle thumps up to me. He dropped a pen. Josh asked that man to pick that pen for him.

I abruptly intruded they conversation and said to josh "excuse me can't you pick it on you're own." (Those other three people don't know that we know each other)

That's how I caught everyone's attention. Sighed and bend over to reach for the pen.
The two beside me could my pussy clearly. This is so excited I thought.

Day1 of travelling

It's was almost morning now I got a text from ryan. Show your titts to them for a hour.

Fuck now how am I gonna do this shit
Without making it hella awkward Omggg I don't wanna loose money ughhhhhh.

Yassssss I know it.

I told ryan and josh to pretend as they are asleep for a hour. I squinted my eyes so they those three guys thought I was asleep when I was not. I kinda lowered my off shoulder dress. To where it was just above my nipples. And then my boobs were free to see.
The cold air my touching my bare  breasts.

The three guys when they saw they their eyes lit up ,these all excited moments I adore. I had to survive about 59mins more of this.

They were all three staring at each other.
Then josh opened his eyes I was confused as that was not the plan.

Then he stared at them and then.

This asshole came near me and gently squeezed my boobs.

Ahhhh this dick is making this challenge harder for me. And then Ryan was woken up by josh to show him my boobs like he hasn't seen them enough like 100times(those three guys don't know we know each other).

Though this made me kinda more excited but I was afraid I will moan accidentally. They will know I am awake.

One of the three guys that I didn't know caressed my breasts gently, though he does seem A little nervous he was being carful, as if he was touching something that might bruise easily.
Ryan got his face really close to my titts and I grabbedhis head like a pillow  his pressed against boob. But Ryan opened his mouth and started sucking off them. Everyone was shook
I had to survive more 45mins.

Suddenly the sitting in outside seat in front Ryan got up. And squeezed my titts. "Ughhhh how can they be so soft and bouncy",he whispered.
After he was done squeezing them. He brought his face closer to my titts, " I wish I could eat these ballooons, "He murmured.He was started sucking them of as if he had no time. He was vigorously squeezing my boob with his hand.
Mhmmmm I luv it so much.
The last man stood up why he needs to stand up when he is just sitting in front of me.
I don't maybe he is scared but his eyes were lit. He was looking at me as if he saw his favorite toy. Ahhh its making me wet.
I moved a little bit forward so I can entice him more. Suddenly  he started touching me. His desperation could be felt through his touch.
He finger tips were playing my nipples at the same time. His mouth was full with my other boob. I could feel his twisting of tongue maybe. So many guys have been sucking them off.
They have become more sensitive. He actually took most time . Went back to his seat.
Then I moved to show that I am going to wake up right now. When I opened my eyes everyone pretended to sleep. Probably didn't want to embrass me.