8

The other side of the Megapolis City.....it's all Burned out and The Metals even Melted. "The Samadhi fire....it completely Ravaged The whole Area here" with wide eyes. He looked at the Burning City. The Hot Wind and Ashes falling down the sky.

If the other side of the City is cold, then this is The Burning side.

"Lady Shen must be around here. Drive Carefully Red" Macaque Instructed him, heart Pounding Red son Drove slowly through the Road,Nezha Looking around if theres any sign but he only saw Flames and Burnt cars.

Their Mission here is to Stop Shen and Rescue her, in that Red Son can Take back and Absorb  the rings and Stop the Fire Spreading all around the city.

"Wait Hold up"

"What is it?!"

They've been driving all around and there's no sign of the Lady. Stopping The Shadow Demon Listened, crackling of Fire, wind Howling, and Metals Melting. There's a reason why he is the Six Eared Macaque.

"What do you hear six ears?"

"Shhhh, Shut up! I'm listening!"

The Road, he hears a Vibration. Then a Thump. A footstep but Mixed with the crackling of Fire and the Melting forms of Metals. Looking around. He flinched once a Loud Scream Pierced through his Eardrums. Covering them Red son Immidietly glanced On the Other side of the road. A Loud Explosion Bursting Through and Cars Getting thrown away. Nezha , Red Son and Macaque Stood stiff as a Figure Stood Infront of The Burning Road. Glowing Red Eyes Red son Flinched once he saw the visions again.

Lady Shen

Red Fire Surronded the road and Red son didn't hesitate to Start the car, he drove Away and Crashed through Buildings avoiding the Red Flames from Burning them. "Six Ears! Pull yourself out!" Nezha Shouted and Using his Spear he Blocked the Flames away and helped the Shadow Demon.

That scream is so Loud! It's so Sharp and That Scream coming from her struck his chest. "Where is she?!" He Exclaimed and Nezha Grabbed him turning his head around, his eyes almost bulge out Once he saw His Lady Chasing them With the four rings Circling around her.

"WHY IS SHE CHASING US?!"

"HER EMOTIONS IDIOT! ITS MAKING HER LIKE THIS!"

Taking turns Like a Maniac, The two almost fell from their seat. Red son Growled and Blue Flames Surronded his Left arm. The Fifth ring Bursted into life and Using his Fire their Vehicle Sped Up.

But Another Red Flame Bursted infront of them. Crashing Nezha Grabbed the two with his Red cloth.
A burst of power Almost Made him kneel. The True fire Spiraling out infront of him as Shens Burning figure stood.

'Shit!'

"GO! GO!"

Pushing Them They Dodged the Blast and then another one; Loud Explosion occupying the Burning City and Buildings getting destroyed.

Another scream, and The Flames around them Growed Bigger. Raising her Arms. Macaque Dodged her Fire and Then Blocked it with his Staff but it just melted Easily.

Red son Growled and With his Blue Fire he Blasted her Away from him.

He can feel it. That Burning Sensation. The Fifth Fire It's Reacting to him.

Bursting like Wildfire, Blue Flames Surronded him and The fifth ring Came to View.

"What are you waiting for?! Move it!"

A Power that He can control. His Samadhi Fire And If he can Take those rings back. Then Let's hope he can still control them.

[----○----]