Lady of the north.

"MK! I TOLD YOU TO DELIVER THESE NOODLES LIKE RIGHT NOW!"

"Gah! Im Sorry Pigsy! But You see the Motor is-"

"Oh What is it Again!"

"-Broken...."

MK Chuckled Nerviously, sweat rolling down his Forehead. Pigsy Irked at him and almost throwed his spoon right on the kids face. He took a deep breath and mumbled A few things there and then.

"Woah What the hells The problem here?"

"Bao'er! Please help meeeeee!!!!"

Mk Cried and the Young girl Blinked seeing him cry ins such Anguish. Pigsy Irked at the young boys Cries. "To deliver some noodles?! Of course!" She Beamed and Mk finally Squeled in happiness. Mei has also Volunteered to help since she's super bored.

"So who's order is that?"

"I dunno but it's up that Mountain"

Megapolis City has a lot of big mountains and Seeing this one right on the tree's faces is no joke. "Okay I'll drive!" Mei Hopped in and the two has no choice but to Sit back on her Green vehicle since Mk's motor is Busted.

"Hey Mk Do you Remember The time We visited the lantern city and you playing the drum?"

"Huh? Wait Lantern city? I haven't visited that Place"

Ah so Shens Power is not just Reversing everything back and erasing the ladybone Demons existence. But it also erases the memories of the events that happened from the start.

"Yo Look at this temple, Kinda sick tho"

Mei Grinned And Bao'er Looked at the Chinese temple. Mk Knocked on the Door but Mei already Pushed it making a loud Bang.

And stood there is The great sage himself With Nezha. The two In Serious conversation and wukong Pleading to the lotus prince. "Monkey king?! Wait you ordered these?!" Mk points to the noodles he's holding and Wukong Noticing the three Gasped.

"Bud! You finally made it!"

"But You ordered this Three noodles?!"

"Uh—yeah! I did!"

He Chuckled nervously grabbing the Three noodles and putting them on the table. Nezha sighs "great sage I repeat Once again I'm not letting you in the north" the lotus prince warned and Wukong being a stubborn sage he is pressed harder.

"The north?"

"Yeah It's a Chilly Place"

Mei and Mk mumbled but Bao'er seems Interested to him coming in the North for a visit. "How about we let them brother Nezha?" She exclaimed, making the lotus prince A bit uneasy. "I need to talk to her! I promise I won't Cause trouble!" Wukong Grinned and Nezha Groaned at his Stubbornness.