15

"The finest steel has to go through the hottest Fire"

-Unknown

In each Day's, Months, or years pass

In each Day's, Months, or years pass. He seems to notice that Their Home Is getting small for him. His Legs wandering around each rooms and Do things that he would always do.

It's the same, Wake up, Eat, Talk with his parents. Try his best to impress his father and Be The most reliable one so that The Demon Bull king can trust him.

But his father wouldn't look in his Way. Or Come and see his new Crafts that can maybe Help him more Stronger.

'If I could just have one Sibling, maybe we would Create Great Things!'

Oh he wished through the Clouds, to atleast have a Sister or a little brother. He wanted a fresh start for both of them. And maybe They could Run around The Castle Hallways to play.

And Thus His wishes were granted....

Entering in their Living room. His mother carried a Girl that looks older. Her Cheeks covered in blood as her dark blue Changshan is Covered in dirt. She's Breathing heavily as if She's been Walking around for Days or worst maybe Months.

His mother Let her in and Fixed her Injuries and even provided her some Clothes. "Thank you Your grace" The girl Bowed down politely and Ironfan Smirked at her.

"Don't be so formal little girl, Now go and change. You look filthy and J don't want my Red carpet get covered in mud"

She may talk so rudely to her but Her Gestures and Kindness is enough for the girl to feel at ease now that Someone found her Injured in the forest.

"H-Hello"

Turning around, Her red eyes Looked back and Saw a Little Boy. His Red Hair Popping out. "We have a garden to Relax, you wanna come?" He must be their child since He resembles the mother and the fathers Eyes. Nodding at him he led her outside.

The Glowing sun And the Wind Passing through her Cheeks. The two spends their time walking around the Big Garden. But some of it is Red Son Asking questions and his Curiosity about her.

"Shen? Your name is Cool!"

"Do you know that Your name means Great?"