★༄ 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘶 𝘏. ́/ redamancy ⏎

| ➸ 𝘙𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 ; (𝘕.) the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full ♡o。.✿ฺ。
——-
𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀: First off, wishing the best for Ukraine. I'm aware people make jokes abt the situation and that doesn't make it better. If someone you know is living there, I'm wishing they're save and healthy. Second announcement, 246 more readers in a week? oh my god. tysm!!

As the wind tickled your face, the wood on the bench stabbed through your jeans

As the wind tickled your face, the wood on the bench stabbed through your jeans. Taking look at the sun, you squinted your eyes, sighed, and looked back at the grass.

It was your lunch period, and you had decided to dine somewhere different today. Rindou would normally sit with you, but he had no idea where you were.

You silently wished for the best as you took out your lunch bag with a star constellation theme. When your father packed your lunch, somehow, someway, the sandwich usually came out mushy and soggy when lunchtime rolled around.

Then you barely eat unless you got anything from a friend's lunch or the school food was good. Which, must I say, never is.

As you glanced at the soggy, smushed sandwich in the little plastic bag, those were the thoughts that ran through your head. As expected, you were only going to eat the snacks in your bag once more. Lunch today was dry ass spaghetti.

"Of course, because he's a loser when it comes to cooking. UGHH," you grumbled loudly.

However, noticing the slightly slouched posture figure in the distance, you tidied yourself up a bit quieting your tone. Making sure to hide the monstrous sandwich back in the lunchbox for you to throw out later.

When you got a closer look at the figure, you realized it was Rindou. Behind him, you noticed another figure in the shadows, which you assumed was Ran. I mean, except you, that was the only other person he didn't mind being around.

At the end of his destination, he sighed and abruptly slumped in the bench right next to you. Not awkward, but comfortable silence consumed the area.

"Man i'm so fucking beat," Rindou blurted out. The silence continued.

"Well are you just gonna sit there and daydream about being better orr?" you questioned, chewing a chip.

He closed his eyes without ever peeking through or opening them as an answer. The sun shone brightly on him, enhancing his already beautiful appearance.

He didn't say anything, but you could tell he was going through a mix of emotions below his tough facade by the slight steady movement of his pointed finger on his right hand.

You've known the younger Haitani brother for a while now, and you've seen enough of him to know that anxiety plays a large role in emotions he's going through right now. In fact, it's been going on for the past month, and you have no idea why.

When you asked about it, he brushed you off. When you asked Ran, he said the same thing.
Well, if you count his "You'll know soon enough," it's a little different.

You slurp the last of your caprisun and stuff it inside your lunchbox. You tapped the blue and blonde stroked man hairs shoulder when you faced left.

He nodded, a sign to tell you he's listening. "Sit on the grass in between my legs," you patted the ground below the bench.

His eyelids moved, he definitely wasn't expecting that. Playing it cool when he opened his eyes, "Okay?"

You started combing your fingers through his fluffy hair once he got between your thighs. While doing so, made sure to scratch his scalp and style it. It wasn't anything major; it was just tossed around in different directions.

If this was Ran styling his hair, I swear he'd drop kick him so fast. Yet it was you, so he grunted in pleasure.

"You know, I should get a reward if you like it that much," you started massaging his shoulders which he slightly flinched to. Shoulders were one of his tickle spots.

"Uh-huh, whatever you would like. Money, clothes, shoes, you name it i'll get it," Rin rambled stuck in a daze. 

Don't laugh. Don't laugh. Don't laugh.

Unfortunately, you failed to keep in your laugh.
With nothing but loud outbursts of laughter, you leaned your head into his shoulder. Stopping your spa session with your best friend.

Rindou's eyes was drawn away from the blackness of shut eyes, instead focusing over his shoulder at you.

He was advised to take advantage of situations like this, so he cautiously wrapped his arm over you. Since you were on a bench and he was on the ground, he tried to make sure you didn't fall. Nonetheless, you fell, and of course he caught you.

You never noticed you were seated on his lap as you were both grinning ear to ear. You'd definitely notice if you and him were laughing in a hug, but you're too much of a wild laugher to do that.

And leaned against the distant school building with a smile, not returning to class on time, was Ran Haitani, who wished those two would be together already. Rindou was starting to get embarrassing, god.

-M4NJIROS <3.