Chapter 19 (Editing)

Lake house part 3

Ryan's POV

Seeing her walk away from me is just a reminder that no matter what, she can never be mine. No matter how much I love her, she's still married to him.

I get out the lake and watch her walk up to him. I don't like how aggressive he is being with her. He looks like a punk yelling at her like that. I decide to follow them in the house to make sure he did not get bold.

I could hear them yelling at each other right outside the house.

"Who are you? Where is my wife? Let me know when you find her?"

How can this guy complain about who and where is wife is when he barely spends time with her. The amount of times Trichelle comes to me upset, crying, or sad because Sam won't even speak to her or touch her is too many I can count.

I am trying my best to respect their marriage, even though I would drop my entire marriage for this woman, he's making it way too easy for me. When he's not there for her, I am. Physically, mentally, and emotionally. She deserves much better.

These last few fucks have been fucking awesome. And last night, although we both were fucking out of frustration, it was painfully exceptional; for her at least. For me, it was exceptional and exactly what I needed at the moment.

Sam... you don't want to go there. You don't...

He definitely does not want to go there. He's basically handed me his wife and does not even realize it.

"How about we calm down" Lindsay says.

But they ignore her like I've been doing all day.

As Sam slams the door shut, I can hear raised voices from behind the door and I am not feeling it at all. I don't think Sam would hit her, but if he did, he's not leaving out of here without leaving in a body bag.

"Who the hell is he talking to like that! Why is he raising his fucking voice at a woman like that!" I say frustrated

I wanted to bust in there and get my girl. However, if I did, Sam and I would have be fighting and Trichelle would be pissed. That plan will not work.

He continues to yell at her and I can't take it anymore.

"Trich!"

"Trichelle!" I yell out with my ear on the door to see if she responds.

"I'm coming Ryan...give me a second." I hear her say and foot steps close to the door but then suddenly I don't hear them anymore.

I hear more loud voices and then silence before a loud thump against the door.

I place my ear close to the door and I hear Trichelle making noises. Noises that I only want to hear her make when I make love to her. I knew exactly what was happening. It was embarrassing and hurtful. I did not know what I was feeling at the moment I just knew I needed to walk away.

When I turned and looked at Lindsay she has this big smile on her face. She knew how to piss one off more.

"Grow up Ryan. This is suppose to be a smooth and easy arrangement. Don't complicate things or end it completely because you think with one head instead of the other." Lindsay says.

"I'm not complicating things. I just care about her. Don't you care about her? I don't like the way he treats her." I respond

"That's none of our business Ryan. From what it looks like to me, they are going through some things in their marriage that they are working out. Why are you so invested in the way he's treating her?" She says with confusion