8 years later

(8 years later)
Roxy was currently laying down on her couch than heard footsteps coming from the door. It was her son Gregory who just came back from school.

Hi sweetie how was school? Asked roxy.

It was fine I didn't really do much today the teacher was just listening to her phone all day. Said Gregory.

Well if you want I could take the day off and we can spend the day together if you want. Said roxy.

Okay mom I'm down for that. Said Gregory.

(Later)

Roxy and Gregory are in the park enjoying the day.(roxy is in a different outfit to look more appropriate).

Together they played on the swings, skipped rocks and played frizby. And to finish it they both got ice cream.

Hey mom doesn't that mess with your circuits. Asked Gregory.

Nah I'm immune to that sort of stuff plus I got an upgrade from a friend of mine. Said roxy.

Okay so what do you want to do now asked Gregory.

Well I don't know how about we go to the movies I heard about a movie called Encanto do you want to watch it. Said roxy.

Sure sounds fun. Said Gregory.

(Later)

They exited the movie theater and went home to the pizza plex. As they walked in Vanessa was waiting by the door.

Roxanne where were you 2 I've been searching for 3 hours. Said Vanessa.

I took the day off so me and my son could go out and enjoy ourselves. A aid roxy.

You should've told me than many of the children were asking for you and I had to tell them you were gone. Said Vanessa.

I did tell you where I went you approved my request for a day off. And so what if some kids were disappointed I needed to spend time with Gregory I've been working alot lately and haven't been with him all week. Said roxy.

Well you should be more responsible. Especially when you're here. Said Vanessa.

You don't own me lady not since the robot labor laws have been in effect.  Said roxy.

Just get inside Roxanne. said Vanessa.

As Vanessa walked away Gregory asked roxy if she was OK. But roxy noticed that Vanessa wasn't acting normal they usually got along really well.

Let's just go to bed okay hun. Said roxy.

Okay mom. Said Gregory.

Than they went inside the pizza plex and they went to bed.

Little did they know the other three animatronics were talking and then there eyes started glowing purple and started acting funny.