security breach 3

(6 am)

Gregory along with roxy chica Monty and sundrop searched for freddy and Vanessa but they only arrived in the lazer tag zone so they search and saw a mysterious room that looked kinda like vanny's.

Wow an old game wait it says princess quest on it. Said Gregory.

Did you know this was here? Asked chica.

Nope. Said roxy and Monty.

Gregory walked up to it and played it but while he was doing it vanny and some staff bots attacked. roxy along with the other animatronics kept them busy while Gregory finished it and vanny became Vanessa again.

Ugh what happened what am I doing here. Said venessa.

Gregory qnd the others hugged her and then roxy explained everything including what Vanessa did.

Omg are you okay Gregory. Asked Vanessa.

Yes I'm okay mom protected me the whole time while you guys tried to kill me. Said Gregory.

Roxy than stared at the group with angry eyes. And the others were giving her faces like we get it we tried to kill your kid but come on already.

Venessa then tales them what happened to freddy and who's responsible for the security breach. So they go down stairs and find the entrance under roxys raceway.

This whole time the bad guy was under my own racetrack. At least he chose the best area for a evil lair. Said roxy.

Well it is on top of the old location mom . Said Gregory.

Then the group entered the lair and found a big blob of wire and animatronic parts.

Stay close to us okay Gregory. Said chica.

Okay Auntie. Said Gregory.

They found the old freddy fazbears pizzeria and they finally found freddy.

Freddy there you are let's get you out of here. Said Monty .

Freddy grabbed Monty and threw him towards the wall and turns around to show he's possessed. So Roxy and chica tackle him and Vanessa and Gregory remove the control chip. In his back .

Ugh what happened?..superstar guys why are we here. Asked freddy.

Just than they heard a noise and they found out it was William Afton now he's known as burn trap.

WELL WELL WELL OT LOKKS LIKE MY MACHINES HAVE BROUGHT ME THE BOY ALONG WITH MY FORMER HARROLD. said BURN TRAP.

Back off old man stay the hell away from my son and my freind. Said roxy.

HAHAHAHAHA YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME. SAID BURN TRAP.

than Vanessa grabbed her tazer and shot it towards burntrap then freddy started punching him and Monty ripped him apart.

NOOOOOOO I DIDN'T COME BACK TO BE DEFEATED I WILL SUCCEED.  YELLED BURN TRAP.

Well too bad buddy nobody attacks us and gets away with it. Said roxy. Then she rips out his power core and then the roof starts collapsing so they ditched him and escaped.

Gregory are you okay. Asked roxy.

Yes mom I'm okay said Gregory.

Oh no the pizza plex. Said freddy.

Our home. Said chica.

My work out equipment. Said Monty

Just than the fazbear tour bus arrives and ballora walks out and says. Well that was a nice trip and...... what happend here I go on vacation for two weeks and now this.

We really need a vacation. Said Vanessa.

(Hawaii resort)

Now we see all of the animatronics along with Gregory and Vanessa are relaxing in Hawaii.

This is the life a kiddo. Said roxy.

Yep this feels so good mom and how long are we gonna be here again.

Until the pizza plex is rebuilt and that takes a month. Said roxy.

CANNON BALL! yelled Monty.

He than splashes chica and Vanessa. And they get mad and freddy is in the hot tub with sundrop.

So their gonna be here for awhile so happy ending.