babysitter ballora.

Roxy was asleep with Gregory in her arms until she was woken up by chica. But she didn't want to wake up.

Roxy get up its time for work. Said chica.

Come on its barley 6:00 in the morning. Yawned roxy.

It's 12:00 pm. In the afternoon.  Said chica.

Roxy's eyes than opened wide and she rushed to get ready but as quietly as she can because Gregory is sleeping and she doesn't want to wake him up.

So Roxy what are we gonna do about gregory when you're working? Asked chica.

S*** I didn't think of that. Said roxy.

Well why not leave him at daycare. Said chica.

Nope too many germs. Said roxy.

Well how about leave him with Vanessa. Said chica.

Nope she's not even here today. Said roxy.

Chica struggles to think of someone to watch Gregory, but realizes that she knows someone who is willing to watch him.

Oh i do know of one animatronic who is wonderful with kids but she's on the otherside of the pizza plex. Said chica.

Then roxy and chica brought Gregory to the otherside of the pizza plex and met the animatronic chica told her about.

That's her? Asked roxy.

Yep that's her. Chica answered.

The animatronic was a recreation of an old funtime animatronic the workers found the design for. And this animatronics name was glamrock ballora.

Hi chica it's nice to see you again. Said ballora.

Nice to see you too ballora, oh andthis is my friend Roxanne wolf and her baby Gregory. Said chica.

Well hi Roxanne its nice to meet you and hello to you cutie. Said ballora.

I was wondering if you could watch him just until my work is done please. Said roxy.

Oh of course I'll watch him I have nothing to do today anyway. Said ballora.

Thanks said roxy as she handed Gregory to ballora and kissed his forehead. I'll see you later my baby boy. Said roxy.

(Later)

Roxy was watching kids on her raceway and she was wondering if Gregory needed her and she sorta panicked in her mind.

(Back with Gregory )

Ballora was playing peek a boo with Gregory. And he was having fun too.

Peek a boo said ballora.

Gregory than giggled.

(Back with roxy)

she tried to finish her day with the band playing on the main stage but roxy couldn't help but think about him the whole time so right after the pizza plex closed she ran all the was back to see her child.

Ballora is Gregory alright. Asked roxy.

Oh he's fine he's just napping. Said ballora holding a sleeping Gregory in her arms.

Roxy than picks up her son and thanked ballora for watching him today.

Oh it was no problem I actually like watching children it makes me happy. Said ballora.

Well than how would you like to be his new babysitter during work hours. Said roxy.

I'd love to. Said ballora as she shook roxy's hand and kissed Gregory on the forehead.

And now Gregory and roxy return to roxy's room to relax and spend quality time together.

So know whenever roxy needs a babysitter for Gregory during her work hours she has glamrock ballora to help her and Gregory.