acting motherly

It was a Sunday morning at the pizza plex, Roxanne was barley waking up with the baby in her arms and yawning even though she was a robot.

Huh so it wasn't a dream I really did find a baby. Said roxy.

Then little Gregory started to whimper and struggle than roxy picked him up and nuzzled his nose and found something baby clothes from the gift shop across her room.

Okay little fella me and my friends have the day off so what do you want to do. Asked roxy.

Play with you beautiful. Said Gregory voiced by roxy.

Oh okay little cutie. Said roxy.

After she got ready, they went over to the main stage area and met up with the other animatronics who were there.

Hey roxy how's the baby doing. Asked freddy.

He's doing okay. Said roxy.

Can I hold him please. Asked chica.

Um....o..okay just be gentle. Said roxy.

Roxy than passed Gregory to chica and he started squirming wanting to go back to Roxanne.

Okay I think he wants me please give him back. Said roxy.

Okay here. Said chica.

Well I guess he likes being with roxy alot. Said Freddy.

Well as soon as the authorities come back the little fella is gonna have to say bye to roxy. Said Monty.

No way they can't have him. Said roxy.

Sorry roxy, but we can't just keep him here he's not like the rest of us he needs human parents not robots. Said Monty.

NO THEY CAN'T HAVE GREGORY! said an angered Roxanne.

Gregory who's Gregory? Asked freddy.

It's what I decided to call him is there a problem with that. Asked roxy.

Roxanne you're not supposed to name him, once you name it you start to get attached to it. Said Monty.

Well get used to it because he's not leaving he's going to stay with us. With me. Said roxy hugging Gregory.

Wow. Said chica.

Wow what? Asked freddy.

It's just I've never seen roxy so determined to protect a child before and we work with children. Said chica.

Just than roxy walked off with Gregory and headed to her raceway and showed him her car. And she took him to her beauty salon and she even gave him a roxy plushie to hug and he loved it. After that she took him to the daycare to play in the playground and meet someone.

Hello little fella I'm sun drop nice to meet you. Said sun drop.

Hey sun drop meet Gregory he's gonna be staying here and I wanted to introduce him to you.

Well it's sure nice of you to drop by and say hi. Said sun drop.

Okay well I'll be here when Gregory wants to play around here. Said roxy.

As Gregory was playing roxy was talking to a sun about kids wondering how to care for then. But while that happened Gregory started to get hungry.

Oh are you hungry little guy, well let's get you some food. Said roxy.

Roxy went upstairs to the diner for food and found chica up their eating some nachos.

Not eating pizza for one huh chica. Said roxy.

No I'm on a diet. Freddy told me if I eat any more pizza I'll look like that girl from Willy wonka and the chocolate factory. Said chica.

Minus the blue skin said roxy.

Yes. Anyway why are you here? Asked chica.

I need to feed this little one. Said roxy pointing to Gregory.

Okay then. Said chica.

Just than a waiter staff bot came up to the table and asked roxy what she would like.

I'll have a beef and bean buritto with extra cheese and some fries with hot sauce and what do you recommend for the smaller customers. Said roxy.

Well we do have some chicken nuggets if you want. Said the staff bot.

Okay I'll do that with three chocolate milks please. Said roxy.

Then the staff bot left and 15 mins later brought the food. Just than roxy put some of her fries on Gregory's plate and made him eat it by make it look like an airplane.

Awww that is so cute. said chica.

I know he is adorable. Said roxy.

No I meant how motherly you act towards him. Said chica.

Well someone has to be a mother towards him. Said roxy.

(2 days later)

Roxy and Gregory play some more and are enjoying eachothers company. And roxy decides to be Gregory's mother and even gets it approved by the state court.

Well looks like I'm your mommy now sweetie. Said roxy to Gregory as she lifts him to the air as he started laughing and she started smiling.