costumes

October 21st 2022

The glam fam has returned to the pizza plex after their long vacation. Freddy was itching to get back to work, chica missed the smell of pizza, Monty was ready to see his work out equipment, and roxy and Gregory was just happy to see their home rebuilt.

(It's good to be home how long has it been.) Said Monty.

(Well being in a another time zone I'll have to say Couple months.) Said Freddy.

(Meaning?) Asked Monty.

(5 months) Said chica.

(I'm just glad that this place is back I hope everything we had is still there.) Said Gregory.

(Same this place is our home and I made many memories with you Gregory.) Said roxy.

As they all went it they saw the place was decorated for Halloween. The golden Freddy statue was all broken down and the raceway was covered in webs.

(Wow it looks like we're back in time for Halloween). Said Gregory.

(Yay! I already have our costumes for this year.)  Said chica.

Montage

Freddy putting on black and white paint.

Monty putting on wings.

Chica wrapping her self in paper towels.

Roxanne putting on a black dress and Gregory putting on a black and yellow costume.

End of montage.

Freddy is a skeleton

Monty is a dragon

Chica is a mummy.

Roxy is a vampiress

And Gregory is bumblebee from transformers.

(Wow we look great) Said chica.

(Damn I look very attractive) Said roxy.

(Hey Gregory what are you supposed to be?) Asked Monty.

(I'm bumblebee you know from transformers.) Said Gregory.

Monty didn't understand so freddy explained that bumblebee was a madke believe alien robot from outer space that could turn into a car.

Later

People were enjoying the pizza plex grand reopening especially during Halloween time. The animatronics are on stage preforming a song Gregory wrote. And the crowd loved it everyone cheered the glamrocks and rejoiced.

After that they had a family movie night and watched transformers the movie 2007 to the animatronics they thought it was to graphic for them because they're robots kiling eachother in brutal ways but still enjoyed it.

Roxy and Gregory fell asleep after the movie and they others thought this was adorable.