friends(final chapter)

roxy is currently in a parent teacher conference with Gregory's home room teacher. They are discussing Gregory's school work and his grades.

Well ms wolf I have to say that your sons grades are very good and A in math and science, A in art, A in robotics and a B in Spanish. Said the teacher.

Well I'm glad Gregory is doing good is there anything else I need to know? Asked roxy.

Not much but he does have a hard time making friends. Said the teacher.

Roxanne asked more on this. The teacher explained that Gregory hasn't exactly been very social with any other students.

Is there someone he does talk to? Asked roxy.

Well he does get along with cassie Williams one of our girl students. Said the teacher.

Okay thanks for telling me this. Said roxy as she left.

It was night time at the pizza plex roxy is in deep thought as freddy and Gregory are playing street fighter against eachother.

Haha I win got you freddy. Said Gregory .

You win superstar. Said freddy.

Hey Gregory can we talk alone please. Asked Roxanne.

Freddy knowing that's the cue to leave he walks out as Gregory walks up to his mom and they begin to talk.

So Gregory I had a talk with your teacher and he said your grades are good but you need to work on being social. Said roxy.

I know but I don't really know how to be social with other kids. Said Gregory.

How about that girl you always talk to Asked roxy.

Well cassie is different she's easy to talk too. Said Gregory I got an idea how about you invite your class and we can help you make some friends. Said roxy.

Okay mom that sounds fun. Said Gregory.

Later that week Gregory's class along with him have been invited to the pizzaplex and have a field day Gregory made a few new friends and he intro duced each of his family to them.

1st we have glamrock chica shoeing each of the kids how to cook pizza and what not to do in the kitchen.

2nd was Montgomery gator playing golf qnd other sports related stuff .

3rd Ballora showing everyone how to play a dance version of Simon says.

4th sundrop held an obstacle course race for those with access energy.

5th was Freddy's lazertag game and finally roxys raceway new and improved.

At the the end Gregory made more friends and roxy smiled knowing she did good raising him.

Author(Hey everyone sorry I haven't updated this story in a while but I decided that this chapter is the final chapter in this story I'm glad yall have enjoyed the story I hope you have a wonderful day thanks for reading my story.)