The Love Is Still There

*************Skillet House**********
It was 5:00 pm in the afternoon and everyone in the skillet household was laying down but Madelyn, Seth, & Jason weren't

"Hey babe, what movie we gonna watch?" Seth said while standing in the kitchen waiting for the popcorn to be done. "Oh, I don't know umm.... How about... Sound of music!! PLEASEEEE!!!!" Madelyn said while putting Jason down on the floor to play and then begging seth, "Ugh.... fine." Seth said but didn't want to watch sound of music at all but agreed to whatever made Madelyn happy.

Soon, the movie was playing and it came to Madelyn's favorite part, "OHH!!! I love this part!!" it was when Maria ran up the big hill and sang a song and while that was going on Madelyn was siting on the edge of her seat and singing a long and all seth could do was keep himself from laughing and falling a sleep.

Afterwhile, Seth was sitting back trying to keep his eyes open and madelyn was siting by him and laying her head on his shoulder and it came to the ending and Madelyn was singing a long and seth just smiled and then once maria and the general kissed, Seth leaned over and kissed madelyn, on the lips.

They were kissing for a while 'til Jason screamed and then John came down and said, "Lord help these people!" and then went to the kitchen and madelyn and seth were now blushing but smiling at each other and then madelyn decided to call it a night and took Jason up stairs with her to give him a bath and they both fell asleep and soon later seth went to bed, but couldnt forget that momemt with his girl, Madelyn.

********FF5 House********
"Babe..,. Baby.... Please... Baby!" emily said in a loud whisper while trying to wake crouton up. Suddenly he opened his eyes and saw emily standing at the side of his bed and then crouton found the words to say, "oh sorry, whats up baby?" emily then looked down at crouton and said, "the nightmares are back again, can i sleep with you for the night?" crouton nodded his head yes and then slide over to let emily lay down and emily then layed down and pulled the covers up and no mins later crouton was back asleep but then he put his arm over her and all emily could remember was when they first meet and had feelings for each other and the first night she relized that crouton was always ment for her.
She then rolled over to face him and he then opened his eyes and he said, "what is it now, angel eyes?" emily just stared at him for a while and crouton was then becoming uncomfortable and made a face and emily giggled and then said, "nothing. Just admiring my sexy future husband" crouton then started to blush and then thought 'she just called me sexy... Well she is 24 and my future wife so i guess she has the right to called me that' he then kissed emily on the lips and then layed back down and emily moved closer to him with arms around emily and she soon fell asleep from crouton's warmth and listening to his soothing heart beat.