What's Going On?

Madison & John

John was asleep in a chair in the waiting room, suddenly a nurse shook him away and he jumped and then stretched but jumped up and said, "So how is she!? Will we be able to have our wedding?" The nurse smiled and then opened the folder that with held Madison's medical records and then read off, "Her test results are great, and blood work wasn't so good it says here that we found an unknown potion of some sort to make her older than she really is, because her birthday says that she is suppose to be 12.... Umm.. Mr. Cooper this is very strange-" John then put his hands through his greasy hair and then walked in a circle to take this all in and he knew that it was the 'Grow-up Potion' that Madelyn made he knew that something like this would happen, but luckily he had a friend that was a Doctor and he then came in the waiting room to where John was.

"John! I'm so sorry you, Nurse Rita please go to room 108 they need a lot of assistant" "umm.. Ok well I'm sorry for this confusion Mr. Cooper" the Nurse said and then gave the Doctor the files and ran quickly to room 108.

"Jeremy? Is that you?" John said sitting in the café area with Doctor Camp and Doctor Camp nodded his head with a smile on his face and then said, "Yes John it's me, I didn't think music was that good for me so I decided to become a Doctor" Doctor Camp said and then took a sip of coke while John took a big gulp of Dr. Pepper and Doctor Camp then swallowed and opened up the files and John was really nervous of the news he was going to get from Doctor Camp.

Madelyn, Seth, & Jason

They were all hanging upside down in a really banged up car and Seth's face had blood dripping from in and Madelyn's arm look pretty bad but Jason....

Madelyn was the only one able to regain consciousness hanging there and she looked at the mirror and saw Seth's face and started to sob uncontrollably and then put her one good arm around Jason's car seat and he was still asleep and she looked up at him and he didn't even have a scratch on him! she then, from what voice would let her say, "THANK YOU LORD!!!!" and then laid her head back on his seat and then heard an ambulance coming but the noise faded when she then fell out of consciousness again.

Crouton, Emily, & Willow

"I had these weird dreams but this most recent one...." Emily then paused and started to cry and Crouton put his arms around her and then said, "It's ok I bet whatever it is it's ok baby" and then started running his fingers through Emily's hair and Emily then was able to say it but still a little teary eyed but continued and said, "this recent one... You tried to.... kill me..." Emily said with a tears running down her face and Crouton shocked at this and knowing that it wasn't ok...

While Emily and Crouton were taking their time to talk, Willow was crying and waking up from her nap and Emily heard her and slowly got up and held her in her arms and sat back down on the floor by her bed and by crouton and just forgot the talk about the dreams and Crouton smiled at Willow to make her laugh which she did and then they all laughed and Emily looked at crouton with tear stains on her face but crouton looked passed that and leaned over and kissed Emily.