New Form, New Begginnings

So as the morning hours continued Emily layed beside Crouton in his bed and madison layed by john smling from ear to ear and Madelyn just layed in silnce beside seth who was snorin rather loudly.

**********************Skillet House**************

*shaking Seth* "Seth! Please at least wake up and talk to me" Madelyn said fustraighted and hoping her love would wake up and show her some love and affection and suddenly seth opened his eyes and turned his head to face madelyn and she smiled at him and he smiled back but for a sec and then said, "Hey baby, whatcha ya need to talk about?" Seth said and then yawning and then getting his head comfortable on a pillow and then looking a madelyn patiently waiting for her to speak. "Well, I think we should go do something together, I don't care what it is as long as im with you im happy" and she then kissed him on the cheek and he smiled and started to blush a little but he then looked at madelyn smiling from ear to ear and the grabed madelyn's hand and said, "How about.... marrying each other?" And madelyn was in amazement of this and didn't know what to say but, "YES!" and then some how seth had a ring already for her and then put it on her fingre and suddenly seth put his hand on the side of madelyn's face and kissed her on the lips and then let go and madelyn sat there for a moment to take in everything that just occured.

*****************FF5 House*************

"Alright, come on baby we need to get up and go see willow and do something instead of just laying here cuz-" Crouton said and then being inturupted by looking at Emily and her just laying there and hoping Emily was ok with what happened and Crouton feeling bad for doing it to her and he then moved over by her and then let her lay her head on his shoulder and then he held her hand and then said, "Well, we could just sit here but what about willow, because I mean babe she's our daughter." Crouton said and emily then looked at him and got up and walked to the door but turned around to Crouton and said, "I will be back babe" and blew a kiss to him and Crouton fell over onto his bed and said, "Man! I love that girl" and then moved some stuf around for Emily and Willow.

Once Emily got to Willow's room, Willow was standing up in her crib holding onto the side of it and bouncing up and down and then said, "M-m-m-mo-moma!" and emily smiled a big smile and covered her mouth with her hands in amazment that Willow said her first word! Emily then went to grab Willow and she had willow in her arms and looked over to Jason's bed and... empty!? Emily said with her eyes wide open and she then walked quickly to Crouton's room and then said, "Crouton!!!!!! JASON IS MISSING!!!!!!!" and Crouton then looked at emily and then at willow and then ran to chap stique's room and shook him and said, "Bro! JASON IS MISSING!" and chap stique woke up in a panic and said, "Wheres my son!???" and him and  Crouton sliped on some shoes and went out in the neighborhood to see if anyone had seen Jason or anyone see anyone with him.

******************Skillet House****************

Everyone was in their room and Madelyn was still with Seth and just laying on his chest and him playing with her hair but she then said, "Hey, babe im gonna go out ok? but alone" and then got up and seth kissed her hand and he fell back asleep and madelyn went into her room and put on some dark clothes so no one could see her, and she went out side with her hood up and went into the FF5 house, quietly so no one would hear her and went to the baby's room and grabed Jason because she knew that her and seth would make his life a lot better than with emily and Crouton and Chappy doing his best. She then continued down the hallway walking and then kissed Jasn on the head and then looked into the room and it was chap stique, sleeping but snoring very loudly and she did miss him but she has a new man in her life and she will have her baby either way! and Madelyn then walked out of the FF5 house and quickly looked to make sure no one was watching but didn't turn to look back up at the front window on the FF5 house, and see Nadaddy, Hollywood, & Fatty watching her walk out with Jason in arms but they couldn't tell that it was her but they couldn't tell that it was Jason in the person's arms and so they just went back to bed. Madelyn then finally got to the Skillet house and got to her room and placed sleeping Jason on her bed and place the diaper bag down and then layed down on her bed with love and only love she love more than anything..... Jason.