The Results

Madelyn & Seth & Jason

The medics where rolling the three into different rooms quickly and starting emergency surgeries.

Jason was in a hospital crib, Madelyn and Seth were in different rooms but Jason was happy and awake and playing with all of the nurses staff like nothing ever happened! Doctor Camp was shocked but not as surprised because he knew the grace of God was with them through out the whole accident.

Doctor Camp then left Jason's room and left his folder in the box outside of the room and then went to Madelyn's room.

Once he got there he grabbed the folder from the box outside the door and it read,

Living or Stabled enough to live: Unidentified

Doctor Camp almost fell to the ground after reading that sentence. He didn't know that she was that bad or that she was on life support. But he then closed up the folder and then opened the door and walked in to do a check up.

John & Madison

John was now biting his nails because of how nervous he was but Doctor Camp put Madison's files down and then folded his hands together but put one hand on John's arm and then looked up at John and John looked up at Doctor Camp and Doctor Camp said, "John, it's going to be alright all we both know is that it's in God's hands just have faith." John smiled and nodded and Doctor Camp picked up a piece of paper from the files and read it in his head but then gasped after reading it.

John started to worry and tear up a little but Doctor Camp put the paper down and Doctor Camp started to smile and John then got up and put his arms on Jermey's shoulders and said, "Doc, WHY ARE YOU SMILING?!?!!" Doctor camp got up and hugged John and then started to laugh and said, "John... Madison is going to live and the grow up poision only had a miss happen in her body and it made her nerves go all crazy and so that's why she passed out for two days but there's something else..." John was sooo happy and got down on his knees and shouted "Thank You Lord!! You have blessed my life in many ways!!" But once he heard the last part he got up and went over to Doctor Camp and said, "Jeremy... What's that last part you said...." Jeremy then walked back over to the table and put up all of his papers and then sat down and John sat down and folded his hands and waited for the shaking Jeremy to answer his question.

Emily & Crouton

Emily, Crouton, and Willow were all asleep on the floor in Emily's room beside her bed and Emily was the first to wake up and Willow soon woke up with her but they quietly got up and let Crouts get his much need sleep.

Once Willow and Emily were don stairs Emily put Willow in her high chair and snapped her in and then put cheerios on the tray and Willow started banging her hands on the tray and then laughing and screaming like a little cutie baby girl would and emily looked at her and said, "Yup, you're your Mommy's Girl!.. Yes ye you are! I'm gonna get Willow, I'm gonna gettt herrr!!" Emily said and then tickled her and then Willow laughed and so did Emily but Emily then back over to the stove to finish making some food to eat.

Suddenly, Crouton started walking down the stairs and then yawning and walking down the steps and said still in a sleepy mood, "Morning... Or... Wait no Afternoon" Emily laughed and Crouton came to the Kitchen and put his arms around Emily's hips and Emily smiled and Crouton did too in a flirty way and Crouton leaned over and kissed her and Emily smiled and laughed and they then continued to kiss..

Willow suddenly said, "AAaaAAAAaaaaaHH!!" and Emily turned around while still in Crouton's arms and said, "What's wrong baby girl? Are you not getting as much attention that mommy seems to be getting today!?" Crouton smiled and Emily smiled back and Emily took willow out of her highchair and turned the stove off and Crouton followed them both to the living room.

Emily placed Willow down on the floor to play with her toys while Emily and Crouton snuggled together on the couch and Emily looked at him and said, "I love you" He smiled at back at her and said, "I love you too, Mrs. Olds" but Emily didn't know that he called her that yet because they weren't married yet and Emily looked back him and said, "Uh.. Babe we're not married yet.. I'm really flatered that you would call me that and you have been seriously weird this morning.. What's going on Jacob?" Crouton picked his arm up from around Emily and then sat up to the egde of is seat and then started to shake his leg and then look at the Tv for a minute or so and then looked back at Emily who was now sitting up and waiting to hear an answer.

Crouton sat back and looked right at Emily and grabed her hands and said, "Ok baby, now you may not have heard about this news but..." "but!?" Emiy inturupted and crouton continued on saying, "BUT, please don't worry but you are... Pregnet." Emily then passed out,

then jumped up from the dream she had and screamed and was shaking from head to toe under her covers and Crouton soon jumped up from laying dead asleep beside her and said, "Emily! Emily! Clam down its ok... shhhshhhh shhhh It's ok I gottcha it's ok... shhh" Emily was now rocking back and forth to keep her clam and with Crouton holding her she didn't know what she was going to tell crouton what happened....