The Part I Have To Tell

So we have left off from Chap Stique saying good bye to Jason and then finding out who took Jason, His mom! Well Let see what's going on with Madison and John...

************Skillet House*************

"Ok, so now on to cakes! We have these with three to five layer cakes" said the wedding planer that was over at the Skillet house disscussing wedding details with Madison and John because Madison couldn't wait to get everything planned and ready but they had to decide an important thing, when the big day was going to be! "well, first can we have the day March 1, 2015" Madison asked and John looked at her because March 1 was his and Korey's annivarsary well, used to be but Madison smiled and so did John and he didn't care because he was marrying the girl he loved most, Madison Grace Dugger.

***********FF5 House*************

"Hey, Emily! we need to talk!" Crouton yelled and then Emily came down stairs with Willow in her arms and then her and crouton went to the back yard and sat down and emily looked at crouton and said, "what is it baby?" and crouton looked at her and she had a worried look on her face but crouton spoke up to calm Emily's nerves, "Oh! Nothing happened to Jason hes ok we found him at Skillet house in..... Madelyn's room" and emily sat back in her seat and started to play with Willow but had a smirk on her face and then looked at crouton and said "well, I can't say that im surprised because she kept saying she wanted him and take care of him and be a family with John but I knew that couldn't be because madison was with john and so she changed the story of her wanting to be a family with seth and i still kept Jason away from her until she finally settled down but i guess she didn't want to take my addvice and just take him and feel thats the only way she'll ever get him, I just hope Jason doesn't grow up with a bunch of different dads you know but its understandable." Emily said and then looked at Willow and crouton looked at emily and then smiled and said, "Well, I'm just glad we found him and i didn't know it was you that told her not to take jason I thought it was Hollywood's GIRLFRIEND JEN that told Madelyn but It's really good advice to give to someone but why?" "Well, I just wanted to keep jason safe and I told her not to tell anyone because these kids are special and I know what your thinking that they are special because they're kids! Well, they are a different kind of special and I-" Emily said but then was interupted by Crouton getting up and pacing and then ruffling his fingures through his hair and then turned to emily still standing, "I'm not making this up but Willow is..... Actually my daughter and Jason is actually.... Chap Stique's son."