Planning

*******Skillet House*******

Everyone was asleep at the Skillet House hold, except Madison & John they were both up and ready to go to the Wedding planner for their up coming wedding and they had to meet up with her to find out where they were going to have it.

"Oh!! I hope it's at Disney or on the beach but mostly Disney" Madison said exictment while jumping in her seat in the car and John just smiled and then shook his head but he couldn't believe that the final few days of him marrying the one he loved most of all in everything, Madison....

Once they got to the place to meet the wedding planner she was standing outside a beautiful building with flower bushes everywhere and a fountain in the middle and a huge brick building in the shape of a church but big. "Hi there! I'm Sarah and I am here to make you two love birds dreams come true!" Sarah said holding a clip board and then shaking John and Madison's hand and Sarah then looked down at her clip board and John bent down and whispered in Madison's ear, "This chick seems weird and different..." Madison then smiled and then looked up at John and she nodded her head and shrugged her shoulders and Sarah then turned and stopped and face Madison and John and she said, "Alrighty, so we will first start here at the Flower Garden and wedding chapel, it is very beautiful and most of my clients choose the Flower Gardens but theres a variety of places we have to choose from so no rush."

Once they were done at the outside of the Flower Gardens they went inside and Madison and John jaw dropped they were shocked in awe and all they could do was spin in a circle and keep their mouth open because the place was so huge and it looked like the inside of a castle just how Madison wanted her wedding to be in a castle.

"Well, by your reactions I can infer that you love it!!" Sarah said and then smiled and Madison just nodded her head slowly still shocked from the place and John soon closed his mouth and he looked at Madison and she finally said what she wanted to say. "JOHN JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHN!!!! WE HAVE TO GET MARRIED HERE!!!!!!" John then started to blush from madison screaming 'Johnny' in the building and people staring but he then patted Madison's head and he gave the money for the place and Madison started invisioning how everything was going to be decorated and things of that sort.

Afterwhile, Madison and John stood at the front of the stage and just stared at it and John put his arm around Madison and she layed her head on his shoulder and they stayed there for the rest of the evening planning for the 'Big Day'