-Masquerade-

Nobody"s pov

Sam and Freddie had a huge disagreement about not having enough trust in each other the day before the masquerade ball their school was holding somewhere. The two were supposed to go together but since they weren"t in good terms, they decided to go alone. They didn"t break up, they just gave each other the silent treatment. Sam wore a a silver Hi-Low dress, she had a silver and purple Colombina mask, it was simple.. no feathers but it had a butterfly design on the side, she wore black 2 inched heels, and her hair was in a braided half up half down style. She had light makeup on and a discreet mascara wing.

(Sam"s mask)

Carly was already at the event at this big fancy hotel, she was with Brad

Carly was already at the event at this big fancy hotel, she was with Brad. While Sam took a cab to the event, Freddie was already there. He wore a black suit, a silver long sleeved polo under his buttoned up blazer, a golden colored bowtie, black suit shoes, handkerchief in his blazer pocket, his hair was in a quiff, his mask had some checkered pattern and it was gold.

(Freddie"s mask)

Mind you, they were all 18 now and this was their last year until college

Mind you, they were all 18 now and this was their last year until college. The teacher"s weren"t there, it was just the seniors. There was wine some students snuck in, Freddie just drank some sparkling water and ate some stuff at the chocolate fountain area. He bumped into two people by accident, luckily he didn"t have anything in hand anymore. "I"m so sorry about that" Freddie apologized, "No it"s okay, it wasn"t your faul- Freddie? Is that you?" the girl asked, "Yeah.. and.. Carly ohhh, you look nice by the way" Freddie complimented her, "Thanks, uh Sam isn"t with you?" Carly asked, Freddie shook his head "No, I thought she was with you?" he said in a serious tone, "Maybe she"s just running a bit late... it"s still pretty early and this ballroom is HUGE! Also, Brad and I were just greeting some people" Carly implied, Brad walks back with cocktails for Carly and him. The two walk away, Freddie was left there.

Sam entered the venue and saw that there are loads of people, she also noticed how big the ballroom was. There was a small garden pathway outside where they could take pictures, it was lit up with fairy lights and there was a fountain when you can also take a picture at, and a two person swing. Sam walked around the place to see almost everybody with their dates, talking to each other, dancing with each other. The problem that Sam and Freddie also had was they don"t know what each other were wearing. Freddie walks passed Sam, he didn"t notice her, neither did Sam. She decided to get some wine, after she finished the glass.. she felt a tap on her shoulder, "May I have this dance?" the guy lifts up his hand, welcoming her to dance. Sam recognize that geeky voice and quiff, it was non-other than Freddie.

Sam slightly hesitated to hold his hand, she was surprised on how Freddie knew it was her. The two walk in the middle and start to waltz to the music, here were people dancing with heir dates too. "How did you know?" Sam asked, "Hm?" Freddie tilts his head at her, Sam exhaled "How did you know it was me?" she asked.. "How wouldn"t I notice you? Your mask doesn"t cover all your beauty.." Freddie smirked, Sam had her blush creep up on her.. "I thought you said that you didn"t want to talk to me?" she looks down a bit, "I did... yesterday. How could I stay mad at you?" Freddie implied, "You always are" Sam scoffed.. "No I"m not, I may be annoyed sometimes but I"m not mad." Freddie replied, "Can I tell you something?" Sam asked, Freddie nods "Sure, what is it?" he asked, "I hope you know how much you matter to me" Sam smiled, Freddie was taken aback a bit, he smiled. The two stop dancing, "I know.. and I know that you know you are too.." Freddie said. Sam was about to lean in and kiss him until people started to dance towards them without noticing. Sam and Freddie slightly chuckled and almost tripped. Freddie pulled Sam to the garden pathway, only a bit of people were there. Some were taking pictures at the swings, the fountain and at the arc. The two stay in one side where there were no students, Freddie was about to lean in, Sam pulled back "Wait, I don"t want to kiss you if I don"t see your face" she implied, Freddie chuckled and the two took each other"s masks off. "You look beautiful" he uttered and tucked a strand of her hair to the side, "I"m sorry about the argument" Sam apologized, "No worries. I"m sorry too" Freddie smiled and leaned in to kiss her, she kissed back. Her arms wrapped around his neck, Freddie had his hands on her hips pulling her closer. They pulled away after 20 seconds, "I love you" Freddie implied, "I love you too.." Sam kissed him again for 10 seconds.