-Reunited just by dishes-

Nobody's pov

Sam and Freddie had broken up. Sam was living with the Benson"s since her mom kicked her out the house, she had nowhere else to stay, Carly couldn"t let her stay with them since Spencer had a "Sculpture experiment" in the living room. Mrs. Benson had to go to an aggressive parenting conference, it was dinner and it was Sam"s turn to wash the dishes. Freddie was working on his homework on the coffee table infront of the couch, it was just awkward silence, all they were hearing was the pouring water from the sink and the transferring of plates. About a minute later, Sam was washing the knife then it cut her. Her breath hitched a bit, Freddie heard it, Sam walked up to him "Um.. Fredbag where do you keep the bandaids?" she asked, "Why what-.. oh.. here" Freddie pauses when he saw a cut on her, it wasn"t big but it was still bleeding. He takes out a box of bandaids from under the coffee table, it was a glass top coffee table and a bottom where you put some other things there, Mrs. Benson keeps first aids everywhere in the apartment. Freddie took out one bandaid and placed it on Sam"s wound, she was taken a bit aback when he started to put the bandaid on her. Freddie was putting it on her, she was just looking at him with her sky blue eyes.. he looked back with his chocolate brown eyes. "U-um.. thanks.." Sam shook it off, "No problem.." Freddie lets go of her hand and Sam head back to washing the dishes.

Freddie couldn"t really focus on his homework now so he decided to play some music, "You won"t mind if I play some music right?" he asked, "Nope.." Sam answered. "Okay.... Hey Goodle, play top 1 hits" Freddie said, "Okay, playing Top 1 hits on stopify" Goodle said, it was loading then the first song was "They don"t know about us" by One Direction. Sam widens her eyes when she heard the piano chords, she felt her heart thump faster, she gulped a bit.. she played this after she and Freddie broke up. Freddie felt awkward a bit, he didn"t change it because he thought Sam might ask why..

Sam started to sing the first verse discreetly, she didn"t care if Freddie heard her.

(Sam is italic, Freddie is Underline)

People say we shouldn"t be together

Too young to know about forever

But I say they don"t know what they"re talk-talk-talkin" about (talk-talk-talkin" about)

Freddie couldn"t help it anymore, he was gripping his pen, then let it fall down. He stood up and sang the second verse and hugged Sam from behind. He also listened to this song alot when they were together and when they broke up.

"Cause this love is only getting stronger

So I don"t wanna wait any longer

I just wanna tell the world that you"re mine, girl

Oh, they don"t know about the things we do

Sam felt his arms wrap around her from behind, she turned off the the faucet.. she decided to switch the lyrics up a bit.

They didn"t know about the I love you"s

But I bet you if they only knew (they don"t know)

They would just be jealous of us

They didn"t know about the up all nights

Freddie knew the words she was switching up, he sang again. He felt her tense up a bit but he pulled her closer.

They didn"t know I"ve waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right (they don"t know)

Baby, they don"t know about, they don"t know about us

Sam held one of his hands, they intertwined their hands together. She let Freddie sing the next verse again.

One touch and I was a believer

Every kiss, it gets a little sweeter

It"s getting better

Keeps getting better all the time, girl

Freddie heard Sam"s voice hitch then felt something on his right arm, it was a tear.

They didn"t know about the things we do

They didn"t know about the I love you"s

But I bet you if they only knew

They would just be jealous of us

They didn"t know about the up all nights

They didn"t know I"ve waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby, they don"t know about, they don"t know about us

Sam gulped, Freddie turned her around and wiped her tears away. He was stroking her cheek.

They don"t know how special you are

They don"t know what you"ve done to my heart

They can say anything they want

"Cause they don"t know about us

They don"t know what we do best

That"s between me and you, our little secret

But I wanna tell "em

I wanna tell the world that you"re mine, girl

Freddie kissed her forehead. Sam"s eyes lit up and stopped switching the words. People really don"t know what they were doing even til now..

They don"t know about the things we do

They don"t know about the I love you"s

But I bet you if they only knew

They would just be jealous of us

They don"t know about the up all nights

They don"t know I"ve waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby, they don"t know about

She looked into his eyes, her brows furrowed, she had her puppy dog eyes involuntarily. He put one of his hands on her waist pulling her a bit closer. Sam"s arms were wrapped aroung his neck.

They don"t know about the things we do

They don"t know about the I love you"s

But I bet you if they only knew

They would just be jealous of us

They don"t know about the up all nights

They don"t know I"ve waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby, they don"t know about, they don"t know about us

They don"t know "bout us

The song ended, "If this position we"re in right now is way for us to get back together.. let"s just stay like this", Sam said, "No.." Freddie said, "I want us to go back this from now on" he leaned in to kiss her, she kissed back. "Who cares about what people think... say what they want to say, do what they want or try to do.. I don"t care, I"m going to ignore everything they say about us because they really don"t know what we do, how we love, how act towards each other.." Freddie said, Sam smiled "How do we tell your mom we"re back together?" She asked, "She"ll find out eventually but there is no way in hell that she is going to try and kick you out, because if you"re leaving then.. I am too" Freddie chuckled, Sam kissed him again.