-Cold-

Freddie"s pov

"It"s cold" I say while walking beside my beautiful girlfriend, it was a windy night.. 10 pm, we just got finished watching a movie. I felt her warm hands on my cheeks, "There.. you still cold nub?" she asked, I could just stare into those blue eyes of hers for an eternity. "Yeah. Damn your hands are so warm, that"s weird" I snickered, she nods in agreement. "Don"t get used to this though.." she said while slowly discarding her palms of warmth. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me while walking back to drop her off at her house.

It was a silent walk, comfortably silent. We stopped by a 7/11 though to get some hotdogs since we started craving some. I then received a text from Carly, my phone dinged to the point it was very much audible for Sam to hear. "Who is it?" she asked, "Just Carly" I say hesitantly, she just nods.

--------------------------Carly--------------------------

C: Hey Freddie! I made some

chocolatechip cookies just

for you!

Thanks Carls. Can Sam :F

have half of my batch tho?

C: Um.. no way, I made it

especially for you. I don"t

wanna give that hungry

gorilla any more food.

What the heck Carly? :F

C: Just saying.. unlike me,

I"m actually healthy and proper.

Anyway, I"m about to sleep.

Gn!💞

------------------------------------------------------------

What is wrong with her? Ever since she found out Sam and I got together she started to be more latched onto me, more so when she found out I lost my V card to Sam.

Sam"s pov

Freddie stopped touching his food and kept texting Carly. Could it be he still likes her? N-No right? Shit.. my senses are telling me something bad"s going to happen. Now that to think of it, Carly is more attracted to Freddie than the usual "Friends" does she like him? I hope not! "You good?" I asked, he jumped a bit in his seat. "Huh? Yeah.. y-yeah I"m alright. Carly just made some cookies and sent a picture of it" he said and put his phone back immediately in his pocket.

After eating our food on the the benches, we started to walk back to my house again.

Nobody"s pov

When they reached Sam"s house. "I"ll see you tomorrow" Freddie smirked, "Yeah, I"ll see you Fredlips" Sam smiled and kissed him, it wasn"t as the same as before though.. the two didn"t mind it. They pulled away, "Thanks for the date" she thanked him, "No prob. I love you" Freddie kissed her forehead, "I love you too" Sam replied and waved while closing opening the door to her house and getting into it. When the door shut, Freddie walked back to the Bushwell Plaza.

-At Bushwell-

Freddie decided to knock on the door across of his apartment. Shocked to see that Carly actually opened it for him, "Heyy" she let him in the apartment, "Hey, so um.. what"s that all about the Sam being a gorilla thing again?" Freddie crossed his arms, "Oh you know. I mean.. she eats like an animal, while I eat less and you know.. less dirty" Carly shrugged, "Sam has an appetite but I know she doesn"t eat like a gorilla. She eats alot and doesn"t have much manners but she doesn"t eat like an animal" Freddie defended his girlfriend.

"Sometimes I wonder, aren"t you and Sam best friends? Why did you suddenly become so toxic?" he asked, "I don"t know what you mean" Carly acted as if she didn"t know what she was doing, Freddie rose a brow at her. "*sigh* Alright look, I loved the attention you gave me when you had a crush on me and now I"m starting to like you. I mean, I have it all! I"m pretty, skinny, smart, proper, mannerful, girly, and I don"t have criminal records!" Carly admitted, "Carly.. Sam"s my girlfriend and of course I"ll give my girlfriend more attention. What you also don"t have is my deep love, I deeply love Sam.. not you" Freddie implied, "But you"ve always liked me! You"ve always had a crush on me!" Carly grabbed his hand, he jerked it away from her.

"HAD! I HAD a crush on you before, not anymore" Freddie gulped, Carly sighed. "Fine.. can you atleast just try the cookies I baked you?" she gave him a plate, Freddie took one and ate it. "I have to admit.. it"s good" he said, "Come sit down first" Carly gave him water.

"Oh.. here you have um, some chocolate on here" she immediately leaned in a crashed her lips on his, Freddie pulled away. "Carly! What the hell!?" he exclaimed, "Come on Freddie! Love me, come on... I can be really fun" Carly put her hand on his thigh, she whispered. Freddie froze, he felt paralyzed. Carly ripped off the buttons of his polo showing his abs, she started kissing his neck. Freddie felt so guilty because of what he"s doing to Sam and he knows she"s going to hurt.. but.. this is majority of girls and guy"s weaknesses, being kissed heatedly on the neck and stomach.

After about 2 minutes, he regained his strength back and pushed Carly off, "Stop! This isn"t you Carly! If only you could have just respected my relationship with Sam!" he yelled at her, Spencer walked out of his room. "What"s all the yelling? You guys woke me up" he groaned, "Your sister tried to have s.εメ with me when she knew I was in a committed relationship with Sam!" Freddie explained, "What?! Carlotta Shay!" Spencer gasped and smacked his sister. "How far did it go?" he asked, "About 6 minutes of her undressing me. I was in shock so my body wouldn"t let me move!" Freddie implied, "I"m telling dad about this and you are in BIG trouble Carly. Freddie, you have to tell Sam what happened tomorrow. Go back to your apartment because my sister and I need to have a little chat" Spencer crossed his arms.

Freddie went back to his apartment. As soon as he went in his room, he leaned on his wall and slid down rethinking what just happened and how he just betrayed Sam.

-The next day--7 pm-

Carly was in the living room, Freddie walked in since they had iCarly that day. It was awkward, "About last night.." Carly mentioned, "No. Don"t talk about last night" Freddie shook his head, "Please.. Freddie just give ME a chance!" Carly begged, her emotions couldn"t control her anymore, she ran and pushed Freddie down the couch and pulled his sweatpants, including his boxers down. Carly was licking the tip of his (you know what), Freddie pushed her off again.

Unfortunately, Sam walked in. "Hey Carls I- AHH!" she widened her eyes at what she saw, Freddie"s bottoms down and Carly near his legs. She furrowed her brows in disappointment, sadness, and anger. "What the fuck?!" she yelled, Freddie pulled up his pants nad boxers. "Sam! Carly pushed me down on he couch and my body froze! She just had one second contact with it but I swear there is nothing going on!" he walked up to Sam, her tears were flowing down.

Spencer walked in with bagels from T-bo and saw Freddie pants lose and Carly looking scared and guilty, he looked beside him and saw Sam crying. "*gasp* That"s it Carly, the same thign happened yesterday! Can you control yourself! We have a talk with dad online today and we"re telling him everything" he exclaimed. "Y-Yesterday?" Sam bit the inside of her bottom lip, more tears flowed down her cheeks and she ran. Freddie ran after her, she ran to the fire escape since she didn"t want people to see her crying.

She was running down the fire escape, Freddie grabbed her hand, "Sam, I"m sorry!" he was tearing up, "Oh and sorry makes what happened okay?!" she yelled and kissed him, "what did you feel?" she asked. There was no more spark in their kisses, Freddie"s eyes said the answer. "See.. nothing.. you feel nothing towards me anymore!" Sam cried, Freddie didn"t know what to say. "We"re over.. and I"m done with iCarly" she felt like puking from all the hurt.

She kept running down the fire escape, "Sam, please no! I love you! I love you so much! You are my love at first sight!" Freddie was holding her hand tight, "No Freddie. There"s no such thing as love at first sight, if you think love has eyes.. then.. our love is blind" Sam pulled away and pushed him. She sprinted as fast as she could away from Bushwell and hid in an alleyway.

Sam"s pov

It hurts like a bastard! Why is it when I love someone, they leave me or betray me! Where do I go now? I can"t go to Ridgway and see the two faces I now despise..

I know.. I"m running away.

I shiver, "It"s cold" but this time.. it"s not because of the weather.. it"s because of my emotions, the night is warm but the hurt is cold. I lost the warmth in my hands to heat up myself..