-Love Alarm-

(A brief explenation on what a love alarm is. When someone is in a 10 meter radius of you it beeps. If someone comes to a person they like or have an interest in, an alarm will be heard and both people will feel it but not know who it is. everyone will hear the alarm when it rings. Even if it's unrequited love it will still ring. Parody to the kdrama)

Nobody's pov

The love alarm, it is an optional thing to get. carly dragged Sam with her to get it. "Alright, yay! We have the love alarm!" Her bestfriend cheered, "I'm not looking forward to this..." Sam shook her head, "Come on! Maybe we could find boyfriends with these, you are the only one I know without the love alarm. Even freddie has one! Carly shook Sam's shoulders.

The two walk out to the mall, their alarms started ringing "Ugh! This is irritating" Sam groaned, since they're webstars alot of people will have crushes on them. A wide circle glew and rung up when fans would go up to them. even without seeing the person, just a person close by and near radius it would ring. 

"That's it, I'm just getting my bobba and leaving" Sam walked quickly to the bobba shop, "One classic milktea with pearls 100%, large" She said, the worker turned around "yes ma'am, name please?" he asked "Sam."

After she got her bobba, she saw Carly waiting for her outside the shop with Starbucks. "Let's go before this alarm thing goes off again" She said, "you know it will still ring if you love a family member so you'll hear my love alarm ring when I see Spencer" Carly implied.

When they arrived at the apartment, Sam and Carly's love alarm rang. They got in and saw Spencer and Freddie, "I just felt my alarm ring" Spencer said "Both me and Carly. I count you as a family member because you're like a brother" Sam implied.

"Wait, my love alarm ran too" Freddie interjected, "Well it isn't me" Sam scoffed as she walked to the kitchen.

The next day, Sam walked into school and her love alarm rang "Oh come on!" She rolled her eyes. The guys that felt it was Jonah, Reuben, and Freddie. She was just in time for the bell. The people that have feelings for each other just stay near so that people wont keep hearing their alarms, "You actually got the alarm" Jonah walked up to her, "Yeah now leave me be. I don't want to see your cheating ass" Sam rolled her eyes, "Then why did your alarm ring?" He asked, "Because you still like me, it's unrequited. I dont want to be associated with you" The blonde walks away.

She entered Mr. Howard's classroom and her love alarm rung, "Blegh, someone actually loves you?" He gagged, "Not my fault nobody loves you" Sam sat in her seat in front of Carly "You get detention Puckett" The teacher implied "Okay. Don't care." She said.

-Lunch time-

Sam was waiting for Carly and freddue at a table, Carly walked to the table and her alarm ran "Hey Carls" Sam greeted her, "Heyyy" Carly was smirking at Sam, What is it this time?" The blonde asked. "You like Freddie~" Carly sing songed, "Freddie fudgeface? Hell no" Sam didn't realize what she just said, "Fudgeface eyye" Carly snickered . "Let me correct that, Fredamame isn't my type" Sam took a bite of her burger, "you can't even insult him anymore! Don't think I don't know some spanish" Carly uttered, "He's a clown" Sam shook her hea, "Your clown" Carly smiled.

"Shut up! *whisper* se what if i like him? It's not like he would like me" Sam admitted, "How did you know?" she asked. "Your love alarm rings when he's near and I see his face look around to see the person who rang the alarm" Carly explained. Freddie walked to the table and Sam's love alarm tang, soo did Freddie's. People didn't mind because they've been hearing love alarms go around with different people. "Told you so" Carly muttered.

"Freddie, can you back away" Carly walked to Freddie, she pulled him back 12 meter radius. She pushed him towards Sam's radius. She pushed him towards Sam's radius and the alarm rang, "You like her~" carly teased as she walked back to the table.

Freddie shook his head and walked to the table, he sat beside Sam. "Cool, they're selling fries today?" he asked, "I got the last one. Cry" Sam laughed, Freddie reachered his hand and got a fry, Sam snatched it back.

He grabbed her wrist and motioned it to his mouth and bit the fry, "Do that again and I'll break you" Sam glared at him, "The break me" Freddie smirked.

"After school, Sam skipped detention and went to the Shay's apartment. "I just went out to get props for iCarly tonight" Carly texted her. 

Sam was in the studio getting on of the whipped cream can and spraying some in her mouth. She felt and heard her love alarm, it kept ringing. She was getting irritated so she walked out the studio and saw Freddie outside the door, "Quit it!" she groaned. Freddie chuckled "You do realize that one of us have feelings for each other right? Since our alarm rang" He said, "Not me" Sam walked back in the studio and kept eating a can of whipped cream she brought with her. "Well I do... I know you do too" Freddie walked up to her and her love alarm ran again, "what makes you think I do?" Sam laughed, "Because I can read you. I read you like an open page book, I read you like skimming through a magazine, I can read emotions because I want to know when you need someone there for you" Freddie was stroking Sam's hair.

"That's stupid. You can't read me, only Carly can" She denied, "Alright, then why are you blushing?" he teased her. "I bought 5 more can of whipped cream and- OH! I uh... I'll leave you two be" Carly ran downstairs, Freddie din't care "You can't read me at all" Sam shook her head. "I can, believe me or not. I don't care. I just know that I like you" Freddie said. 

"*groans* fine! I'll admit that I like you... and so what? Maybe I'm just insane" Sam walked away from him, "This is normal. You're not insane" Freddie laughed at her, "Shut up! what are we going to do huh?" He watched her freak out "Be my girlfriend?" He asked, "What?" she furrowed her brows and walked up to him "That's what we're going to do. Let's show people that Sam and Freddie aren't just enemies" Freddie smiled and was caressing her cheek. Sam nods slowly.

She was about to lean in to kiss him but she couldn't, she wan't ready yet and she didn't want to move fast. "I-I can't" she sighed, "It's okay. Let's take it slow" Freddie just kissed her forehead and hugged her.