❝ I Will Keep Loving You ❞

The kiss. It was so beautiful. We kissed for a moment. And when then he suddenly pulled back. "Oh my- I am sorry Jay.." He apologized. What was there to apologize for? I liked it. I wanted more. 

"No Jungwon. I love you too. It's just I never had the chance to ask you out" You admitted. He let out a big smile. "So, wanna be my boyfriend?" You confessed to him.

He nodded and said: "Yes. Yes, I want to be your boyfriend" And held your hand making you gasp. He had sweaty hands which made them warm. You were so comfortable right now. You didn't believe a single thing was going on.

When you got out of the wheel, you both were still holding hands. "It was such a beautiful night, Jay," He said. Yes, it was. He was right. It was amazing.

 "But I have to go now. It's getting late and I have to bring my sister home" Jungwon said. "Of course! Want me to bring you two guys home?" You added. "Ah no, you don't have to. It's a 5-minute walk" He smiled.

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow. Stay safe my love" You assured. Honestly, you didn't know where that confidence came from, for calling him 'my love' but you didn't want to show him you were shy or anything, so you could make him comfortable fast as possible.

He waved you goodbye before leaving. You let out a sigh as you see him fading away into the crowd. You feel so lucky now. You felt like your happiness was coming back. But what you didn't know was that you were forgetting about Eun-woo.

You were walking home. You were so happy. You could finally call him yours. Now and forever. As you were walking down the streets, the stars were still shining bright. 

The weather was still cold nice. Everything was just perfect. The street lights were on and off. Gosh, they were still broken and not fixed.

You were still walking down the streets when suddenly one of the lamps, got turned off. And then the other and next. It was totally dark. It was quiet. Very quiet. So then you stopped walking. One of the lamps got turned on. But it wasn't shining bright like the sun.

It was dark like...blood?! Why was it red? Why was it shining red? It was only the one lamp that was turned on and it was red. It wasn't a typical red color. Not like strawberry color or red apple. It looked darker than that. Like blood.

You got closer to it and outside around the lamp which was formed like a ball, was there a red splash. It did look like blood. And when you touched it, all the lamps got turned on to yellow color. Like the usual one. "What was that?" You whined.