❝ My Heart Is Beating For You ❞

Yesterday was amazing

Yesterday was amazing. I was hanging out with Jungwon the whole day as many people were happy for us.

I invited him over to my house because I needed help with Christmas decorations. Christmas is coming soon and I finally get to celebrate it with Jungwon. We set up the Christmas tree and everything. But we are not done yet.

We ate a delicious meal and drank some coffee afterward. It was just so fun. Let me add this up we also cuddled and I was sweating like hell. He knew it and automatically made fun of me. Such a brat he is but he's my brat. My only one.

It's currently 8 AM and I received a message from Emma saying: "Hii Jayyyy. I'm free today! Should we hang out?" The message made me smile. I wanted to tell her that I had plans with my boyfriend but maybe a surprise would be fun, where I take Jungwon with me. "Sure! I'll be in front of your house at 14:50 😋" I replied and started to change my clothes.

Ate my food and brushed my teeth. It's always the routine I use so nothing special. I got out of home but then suddenly received a message from Jungwon. "Jay-ssi! Hurry up. Everyone is waiting for you! We are going to take the train soon to the art museum T_T <3"

Art Museum? Oh shit, I totally forgot. I hurried up making my way to the station. I had 2 minutes left. But lucky me I got it in time. "Your back man!" One of my friends said and hit my shoulder jokingly.

"Sorry for making you all wait and stuff. I forgot about it" I said laughing. But it's fine they all understood. I tried to search for Jungwon but couldn't find him. So I went to one of the girls and asked her if she had seen Jungwon. "Jungwon is at the vending machine," She said pointing at the vending machine.

And so I found Jungwon. I came up to him and back and hugged him. "Ah, you finally came!" He added. "You look extra cute today" I complimented him. He was blushing red. "Here, I got this for you" He handed me a chocolate bar. "Thank you love"

I took the chocolate bar and he already had one as well, so we started to eat it. He held my hand and we waited for the train that arrived 5 seconds later. "Alright class I want you to sit down and we will already be there in 20 minutes" Our teacher announced.

We all sat down and got Jungwon sitting beside me. The train got started to go as Jung-won leans his head on my shoulder meanwhile holding my sweating hand. We have been together for a while but my nervousness can't fade away when he's around. I'm such a love mess for him.

"I'm so excited to see all the beautiful art out there" He commented. "Honestly same. It's been so long since I've gone to such beautiful museums like that" I agreed. We talked for a while until we arrived. We were still holding hands and made our way to the museum with our class.