32

"I never asked, are you okay. About the whole Bangchan thing?" Han asked as he and Felix sat on the roof of the apartment later that night.

The stars here in the Dark Dimension don't come out very often but when they do, it's a beautiful sight.

"I guess. I know I shouldn't care because I had it coming, even Soobin told me lying to you all would blow up in my face-" Felix paused after seeing Han's confused face.

"Soobin's one of my friends from the Light Dimension I met with him recently from the mirror." He added.

"But as I was saying: I should have never cared, but I did care, alot, and I still fucking do." Felix cursed as Han's jaw dropped.

"You know how to curse?!" He gasped as Felix burst out laughing. "Yeah we curse in the Light Dimension. Us 2 Dimensions are mostly the same." Felix asked.

"The only difference is that many are so used to their lifestyles they never stop to think how things might be for someone else." He added.

"Is it always sunny there? Do you have flying cars? Are the buildings coated with diamonds like the stories say?!" Han asked questions after question as Felix answered them all happily.

"No, we have cloudy and rainy days, we don't have flying cars but we do have planes, and I guess some buildings could be sparkly but that's because of the sun reflection, not really diamonds." He laughed.

"Your Dimension seems like a dream- WAIT is there Cheesecake in the Light Dimension?!" Han asked like it was the most important question he could ever ask.

"We have a whole restaurant dedicated to Cheesecake." Felix said with a sly smile as Han fell back in shock, his back pressed flat against the roof.

"That just made my whole day." He joked.