Chapter 6: Eternity

"Your alive?!" I ask filled with confusion. The creature slithers near me like a snake and when it gets near my face it says "yes". I ask "what do you want with me?". It laughs "You were the one that came for me!". I look down and mutter "you're right". It then says "Well, I checked your memories and saw that you wanted to make Trevor pay". I then look at the creature, with its bug eyes and said "I don't! I want to help him". "Your emotions say otherwise". I then have a flashback to when dad died. Then a quick flash of Trevor during the school fight. My anger grew and I stumbled back onto my bed and begin to cry. Eternity said calmly, "don't cry, we can stop this." I look up and ask "what do you think we should do".

Trevor Pov
I was sitting in a dark room. I hear a voice say "WE CAN STILL FIND HIM TREVOR". "why? I don't want to make him go through the same things I did". The voice angrily says, "BECAUSE HE NEEDS IT, YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, YOU CAN MAKE IT UP TO HIM". I sigh and say "your right". I stand up and turn into my dark matter form, "Let's find him" I say as I walk to a nearby door.

Vulpe Pov
I hear Eternity's plan and say "so you want to just... kill him?". Eternity looks at me with a weird glare, as if he was disappointed and said "kind of, I'm just saying beat him till he is almost dead". I look away and say "you know I don't want to kill people". Eternity moves towards my face and says "are you sure". I look him in the eyes and say "Yes I'm sure". Eternity sighs and I hear my phone go off. I send a web and realize it isn't white. It's black, I ask eternity "is this... you?". He looks and says "ya". I look at it and was about to say a lot of questions, though I remember that I have to pick up the phone. I look at it and see that it's Skye, I then answer it and say "Hello!", I hear an excited "hey! Are we still on for tonight?". I reply happily "ya!". She says "I'm excited to see you". I say with a smile "so am I". I hear the phone hang up. Eternity says "well we should go out and fight, to prepare for the oncoming battle". I look over and smile saying "let's go". He then slithers like a snake on the floor till he smacks into me, covering me in his black goop. We turn to the window and we slide it open. The sound of trucks outside makes me feel... excited. I jump out of it, time feels like it slowed down. The wind blows against my face and I send a web to a nearby building and I feel... stronger! I yank hard on the web sending me up into the air. The feeling of adrenaline fills my veins like poison. I hear Eternity say "let's go out and help people".

I am swinging through the city when I hear the sound of someone crying. I look over there and my spider-sense tingles and I feel a bullet smash into me. Though blood doesn't seep out of it, instead, a layer of black opens and spits it out. I then land and those furs shuffle back, locked in a state of fear. I look at the small fur on the ground, her clothes ripped off of him. Her tears stain her fur leaving his light red fur darkened. I look back at the furs, "WHY?" I slam one of them against a wall, breaking his back in the process. He says in pain "AAA- W-WE NEEDED MONEY". I let go of the fur, his body slumping to the ground. The other fur looks at me in fear, his pants zipper was undone. The fur tried to scream and run away, but I didn't let him. A web covered his mouth and I sent a web to his legs wrapping them up. I hear his muffle and cry, and send a web to his back bringing him into my arms. I shake him asking him "WHY, WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO A KID" I punch him in the face. Ripping the web off in the process, he says blood dripping down his worn face "Because it's fun!". I grab him and say "well this is also fun". Slamming his back against my knee, I hear a crack and faint crying. I hear a kid behind me, I turn around and see the kid fur there. Scared.

I go down on one knee and ask in a kind voice "are you ok?". Only a lite cry can be heard, I pull off my mask and ask again "are you ok?" the kid runs towards me and holds onto me for dear life. "p-please help me". I mentally ask Eternity "can you give the kid some clothes?". He mumbles and I see a little bit of him form some pants for the kid. He seemed alarmed but after a moment he calmed down. He said with a stutter in her voice her address. I gently grab him and swing away. I look over at the kid and he is marvelling over how the city looks. And after a couple of minutes, I land at her house and I see her parents. They were surprised to see Spider-Fur with their kid.

I gently place the kid on the ground. The parents ask me what happened and I turn to them. With a look of shame and say "Your child was outside, and then I was assumed attacked by two men and um she was...". Her parents start to cry and thank me saying that they probably saved her life. I turn to the kid and say "if you ever need help, use that material I gave to you! It can send a signal to me". I hear sirens in the distance and I say to the kid "stay safe". I send a web and start swinging away.

Time Skip

I land outside of my window knowing I soon have to go on the date. I hear Eternity's voice say in my head "do you have to go?". I say "yes, I like her and this is a good first step!". I slide off Eternity and slide on some sweat pants and a tee-shirt. I then grab my phone and check the time "5:30" it reads. I mutter "I've gotta go" and leave my room where I am stopped by my mom who says "why are you going out?". I say "I'm going to the arcade with Skye, and I'm almost late!". I hear her laugh and say "get going!". I then book it out the door and start running towards the arcade.