Chapter 3: Trap queen- Fetty Wap

Vicky's POV

I've seen it all. Kayla going to talk to the fine security guy and him being pissed about something she said. It had to be real serious for him to let us out. I tell the girls that I'll get home by myself and decide to stay.

"I didn't steal anything and you know it."

"But aren't you out now?"

"Dang."

I get out and make my way outside. I guess that nigga was just another unlucky guy bored with his work. As I look right in front of me, I realize that I got about an hour of walk. I put on my earphones and get into my music.

20 minutes later, a shiny black car pulls next to me. The song "Trap Queen" by Fetty Wap is playing real loud. I notice a black guy inside, but I decide not to pay any attention. The car slowly follows me and the guy yells "Aye, I'm sorry ma. Let me get you home."

Oh, I know that voice. It's that security guy. Again! I turn around and quickly ask him what he wants.

"Look, I was mad earlier. I just lost my job-"

"I'm glad they fired your ass." I walk away and put my earphones back on.

As I keep walking, I feel a hand stopping me. I turn around and face the guy who just got out of his car.

"You so damn salty." He grins and shows me the most attractive smile I've seen on a guy. I see his cute dimples and can't keep being mad. "Listen, I know you don't live near the mall. Let me just drop you home. That would be my way to apologize, beautiful."

My heart nearly stops when I hear that he called me beautiful. I try to keep it calm and what I can only seem to say is: "I don't get into strangers' car. Maybe next time" I smile and expect him to leave, but he remains there.

"Ha, you some hard headed chick ma. I like that. What about I walk with you all the way to your house. I wanna make sure you safe." He says

"I have no problem with that. I hope you're good with walking for quite a long time." I laugh and just stare at his beautiful face.

I notice that he has changed himself. He has on a white polo shirt, true religion jeans and brown timberlands. I wonder when he had time to change like that. He looks fine as hell and I soon get ashamed of how I look right now.

''You like what you see ma?''

''whatever'' I laugh and we start walking together.

***

Hope you like it (: