Chapter 1: K camp- Blessing

I decided to name all the chapters by a random song. Enjoy :)

***

Vicky's POV

Bell rings

"Ok kids, see ya next class" mrs. Clarkson, our P.E teacher, says.

We all quit the gym and head to the change rooms.

As I pick up my stuff, Kayla and her "squad" come next to me.

"Can I help?" I say with a bored tone.

"Vicky, she says as she touches my hair, we would like to know if you can join us to the mall today."

"And why would I-" she cuts me off and simply says "Girl, c'mon, we just need you to show us the new mall".

I roll my eyes and know that if I say no, her boring self might keep bothering me.

"So?"

"Yeah...Alright. But I need to change first." I look at myself and I smell quite bad. My hair is all messy; I have on black leggings, a grey hoodie and black Nikes.

"Pssh, please. Don't nobody got time for that" Her friends and her drag me outside of the school. Then, we get into Kayla's car.

Let me tell you. Kayla is that one mixed girl that gets all the boys in the world. She's famous, but her personality sucks. I don't even know why I am here.

As we drive through the city, I give Kayla the mall directions. We finally get to the destination and get out. Once inside, we are stunned at how beautiful and big it is.

"Aye Girls, let's get into the Forever 21" one of the girls says.

"Aww yea" Kayla agrees.

I'm too tired and look too awful to get in.

"Girls, I'll be waiting here, alright?"

"Yea, whatever" I hear Kayla replies.

I take out a book and look around. As I'm reading, I notice the finest black guy that I've seen so far. He's the mall security man and doesn't even look like it. He has a brownish complexion, curled hair, ears piercings, he's about 6 feet tall and I spot couple tattoos on his skin. He looks into my direction, but I quickly look away.

A minute later, I hear a loud ass alarm beeping. I see Kayla and her friends. They're running and try to escape.

"DANG, Vicky run." she yells

With that being said, I do as she tells me. We don't even make it to the front door that two security guards surround us. The fine one is one of them.

"Oh no" I say.

***

Ok, this is the first chapter guys. I'm sorry if it's not really good. My English is not that perfect, since I speak French. So correct me if I ever wrote something bad. (: