Chapter 2: Omarion- Speedin

Chris' POV

I was standing up doing my job when I spotted that cute Black girl sitting by herself and reading some book. We made eye contact, but that was about it. A minute later, I heard the Forever 21's alarm beeping and three young girls running with couple articles in their hands. The cute girl got up and ran away with them. I knew she wasn't about that steeling life, but I had no choice but to chase 'em with Marv.

Now, we are in the mall's security office. All of them are sitting on a bench and waiting for the police to come over.

As I'm being bored watching them, the lightskin one gets up and comes next to me. I won't lie; she's fine as hell, but I don't know. Something's off about her.

"Hey" she says as she plays with her hair.

"Hey. Sup?"

"Nothing... I was just wondering if you could get us out with your fine self."

Dang shawty knew what she was doing.

"I'm sorry but-"

"King, don't play that game with me"

My eyes get super wide when she calls me by my street name. I get up and look at her dead in the eyes.

"Fuck you called me?"

She steps closer to me and says "Even that mall uniform can't cover you. Nigga, don't play that shit with me."

I look around. Marv was already gone. The lightskin girl's friends were busy doing stuff in the back. I was glad nobody heard our conversation.

I pick up the office's phone and dial a number.

"Mr. Hunston, it was a mistake. I'm letting the girls go back home.... Yea, I'm sorry... I'm what?... Fired? Are you fucking serious?.... Man, this some bullshit!" I hang up and notice the girl giving me an evil smile.

She calls her friends and they get out, expect the cute black reader from earlier.

***

Comment what you think.

Thanks for reading :)