Chapter 7: Body language- Usher

VICKY'S POV

I was bored until I noticed that Darrel had left a piece of paper on the counter. There were names on it and by that, I guessed that it was up to no good.

I had to give it back to him, cause who knows? Maybe he would've came back and blew this place up. Boys like that are quite dangerous though. Don't judge me, I was not trying to lose my life over a list of people.

As soon as I gave it back to him, a guy wearing a blue snapback turned away and, at my surprise, it was... Christopher.

I swear I had no clue what went on. We just looked at each other and nothing but silence surrounded both of us.

"Aye y'all want a hotel room or nah?" Someone whispered.

Without giving a care in the world, Chris said my name with a sweet voice.

"Vicky"

"Christopher" Marv said with a girly tone.

We all started laughing.

I stopped when I realized that I needed to go back to work. It was real late and there were few more people coming around, such as pretty girls that caught Chris' crew's attention.

I'm not going to lie. I was jealous. I was jealous because I knew I could not compare to them. I was jealous because I was short and unnattractive. I might seem really confident, but I swear I'm not.

"I ..hmm...going back to work" I slowly said.

"Wait" Chris said. He stood up and his friends and him looked at me. I saw a group of girls walking around us and giving me a cold stare.

"Daamn he fine as fuck" one of them said.

"I would've done anything he wants me to do." another added.

They said something else and started laughing while they exited the place. I knew it was about me, but I acted as if I haven't heard anything. I was used to that anyway.

"Yes?" I asked Chris.

"I want you-" he hadn't finished his sentence that we all looked at him in shock.

"I mean, I want you to give me your number, ma. I don't wanna lose touch with you, to be honest."

I smiled and looked down

"I don't have a cellphone anymore. I'm sorry. But you can still add me on facebook" I replied.

I was so ashamed. He was all about that money and I was near broke. It has been 3 weeks that I couldn't use my phone anymore.

Chris giggled and said "you serious? Then, what were you listening to music with last time?"

I looked away and simply told him "with my mp3" in a duh-voice.

I started laughing to break the awkward silence that went on, then headed back to the counter. I had to get that money y'all.

"Dang do you always gotta leave when a nigga not even done talking? You need some discipline babe" I heard Chris say after he had followed me.

"You making me chase you all the time" he continued.

"Sorry, I just have some work to do. We're not all rich as you are sir"

"You can be rich too, ma. You fine and chill. You're hard working and no gold digger. You can be my girl tho."

At that moment, I was glad that my skin wasn't light. I was blushing so bad.

***

CHRIS' POV

To be honest, the main reason why I needed to chase Vicky for the moment, it was because I needed to know how in the hell her lighstkin friend knew me by my street name: King.

I kinda liked Vicky, it's true. But now, she was becoming really handy for my mission too. And anyway, I had to go back to Florida in 2 weeks. There's no way that I had to catch feelings.

"I'll think about it." She says as if she didn't care.

"Meet me at the park next to this McDonalds tomorrow at 4 PM. I got something for you"

With that being said, I called my boys and we headed outside doing what we came for: killing niggas that owned me money.

***

Author's note:
I hope you enioyed (:
Again, I'm writting in class, but I soon won't be able to write often.

xo'