Chapter 11: You got it good- Big Lean

Vicky's POV

"Vicky!"

"Jason..." I answer in disbelief

"Dang bae, I missed you" He hugs me and, to my surprise, I don't push him.

Chris' POV

"Dang Chris, where your girl at?"
Darrel asks me while rollinh his blunt

"In the bathroom... It's been forever man" I say while texting some clients

"Girls are like that. Let me tell y'all about my cousin Shanelle!" Serjo adds

"We all know about SHANELLE!" We all yell. He always talk about this girl, damn.

"This nigga always got sum to say about his cousin. Did you hit that?" My boy Marvin asks Serjo.

"Hell nah! I mean if she didnt't share the same blood... I'd hit that, no lie"

I chuckle and whisper to myself "nasty ass" while I get up. I leave the guys fighting over that cousin thing to make a call in small kitchen. I have to check on my shit. I'm all about my business.

Vicky's POV

I get away from Jason's hug and give this guy a stank look.

"Aye, don't you get mad at me. You're the one who left" He says

"You know why..."

"Girl, I'm a changed man now. We can build something again. You and I just like Bonny and Clyde. "

Lies.

I don't say anything, but my face tells it all. I am so mad at this guy, who once was my boyfriend. I'm not going to lie, he looks better now, but I can't allow myself to go through everything he put me through AGAIN.

*Flashback*

It was a Saturday afternoon, on Jason's birthday. My grandma helped me cook a cake for him. She drove me to his house and I remember me knocking for about 20 minutes on his front door. No answer. He finally came and opened the door with no shirt on. I jumped into his arms.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! Take this, I brought you a cake!"

He took it and thanked me without a care in the world.

"Anything else?" He asked

"Well, I thought we could spend some time together"

"Bruh... Not today"

"Why not"

"Man why you asking all them dumb-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I saw a girl behind him in her panties.

"Babe, why don't you come in bed?" She aksed him

"BABE?! WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?"

I pushed him and got in the house.

"Who told you to get in, Vicky?" Jason asked in a weird tone

"What?"

"Yea, you heard me. Let me finish what I was doing before bitch"

"How dare you?!"

All I can remember is being punched in the face and thrown on the floor. I was bleeding so badly.

*End of flashback*

"You still mad huh? I don't blame you. But wassup. What brought you here?" He asks