✨The beginning✨

Note: ' means thoughts

~~~~~*3rd person's P.O.V*~~~~~

You were currently walking towards the occult club of Sugisawa Third High School whilst swinging your hands, humming the opening song of your favourite anime demon slayer.

'hmmm there must've been a dead body buried somewhere here or something' you think looking at a curse that was floating on a pillar.

Entering inside the club you get shouted at by Sasaki "where were you all this time?! We were waiting for you!"

"ehe.... I forgot to bring my bag which was in my locker and had to go and bring it back, anywayssssss.... arent you gonna introduce me to the people in the club?" You say and change the topic.

"baka!(idiot) Anyways he is Iguchi Takeshi-" she points at a tall guy with small back hair, some of it sticking up at the back of his head, thick rectangular eyebrows and thick lips "-and this is Itadori Yuuji!" she then points at a boy with salmon pink spiky hair.

You wave "hiii!!! Im Y/n L/n, Call me Y/n, a first year student, I am new in this school and wanted to join the occult club! I have already filled the necessary papers! I have known sasaki sempai from childhood and she was the one who told me about this club. I like to watch anime, read manga, eat food and listen to music- argh i started ranting again, imma yeeet!"

"No! Its okay! I think its cool, I like anime as well!" Yuuji says giving you a smile and you smile back when he blushes a little.

"alright! Now that we have introduced each other, lets start the Kokkuri ritual!" sasaki says pushing her glasses up with her index finger.

You nod closing the door as iguchi lights all the candles on the table and yuuji closes the curtains on the windows.

You four sit down on the chairs surrounding the round table as sasaki places a paper with kanji letters(idk what they are btw) written on it and places a coin on the center of it.

"ummm...... I dont know what to do actually....hehe" you rub the back of your head.

"thats ok, place your index finger on this coin and close your eyes while i ask questions from the spirits, the spirits will tell us the answers by moving the coin to the letters" yuuji answers.

You nod "thanks!" and put your index finger on the coin along with the others.

"Alright! Ready to go? Are you really sure? Sasaki sempai, Iguchi sempai, Y/n san-" you three nod "Ok, here we go!... Kokkuri san!(spirits) kokkuri san!(spirits) please tell us... which creature is the counsil president just barely weaker than?!" yuji chants, as iguchi and sasaki smirk while you try to keep yourself from smiling but fail.

The coin starts to move with your index fingers still on it.

You read out the letters along with the rest"ku-ri-o-ne? (sea angel?)"

You four laugh out loud with you holding onto yuuji's forearm for support "A sea angel can beat him!? Bwahahahahaha, What a small fry!" he laughs holding you as well.

Then suddenly the door opens with a thud, making you flinch and pull your hand back as in comes the counsil president "occult club!" he yells slamming a paper on the table making you flinch again.