👺My Own Steel👺

You are 14 and B/n is 11 years old.
Tanjiro is 15
Nezuko is 14

~~~~~*3rd Person's P.O.V*~~~~~

"Y-Y/n San!" tanjiro exclaims waking up

"Yes, Tanjiro Kun?" You smile

"You're pretty" he suddenly says catching you off guard.

"Th-Thank you. You're very good looking as well. Your lover would be very lucky to have you in the future." you complement back.

He turns completely red.
"Thank you!"

"Oi Are you two done now? Tch" B/n crosses his arms.

You stand up and yawn, nodding. Suddenly you feel a sting on your neck, you touch it feeling nothing so you show it to tanjiro and B/n.

Tanjiro stands up as well, looking at your neck, he gasps seeing a crown sorta symbol colored crystal blue. It was not big but it was somehow visible "Y/n san there is something on your neck. It looks like a crown colored blue."

B/n nods.

You frown and touch it again this time it shines and you feel cool on that spot. "Is it gone, I feel very fresh and full of energy all of a sudden."

B/n nods touching the area himself, the mark appears again.
"It seems to dissapear and come whenever anyone touches it."

Tanjiro looks at you in worry but you just shrug it off "Its alright, it probably looks cool on me i dont know, now lets go dont worry."

You freshen up and then change into some new clothes.

You, Urokodaki, Tanjiro and B/n eat breakfast and then urokodaki asks you three to listen to him

"Your katana will arrive in 15 days. Thats all i had to say." urokodaki says and then stands up.

you sweatdrop but then your gaze falls on tanjiro again "Youre really very handsome..."

His face turns red

You blush as well but then smile.

B/n tchs

15 long days go by as you constantly wait for you katana to come when the day finally comes.

You stand outside the house with tanjiro as a guy wearing a sunflower-patterned haori and a large, woven hat with hanging floral wind chimes, His head wrapped in a spotted cloth and his face concealed by a Hyottoko mask (wooden festival mask) walks towards the house.

"My name is Haganezuka. I have forged L/n Y/n, Kamado Tanjiro and L/n B/n's katana and I am here to deliver them." The man says

You and Tanjiro bow "Im L/n Y/n."
"Um, Im Kamado Tanjiro. Please come inside."

Haganezuka ignores him and sits down right there on the ground taking out three long boxes "These are the nichirin katana and I forged them."

"Um please come inside so i can serve you some te-" haganezuka cuts tanjiro off "The materials for a Nichirin katana can be obtained from the mountains closest to the sun. Scarlet crimson iron sand and Scarlet crimson ore. These produce steel that can absorb sunlight"