🌊Sabito and Makomo🌊

You are 12 and B/n is 9 years old.

~~~~~*3rd Person's P.O.V*~~~~~

Urokodaki wakes you, Tanjiro and B/n very early in the morning.
He was currently explaining everything about demons and the demon slayer corps
"The demon slayer corps has around several hundred members. Its an organisation unrecognised by the goverment, yet it existed ancient times and we continue to hunt demons today, but as for who is leading the demon slayer corps, that remains a mystery. Demons. Staple food humans! They kill humans and feed on them. No one knows when or where they first appeared. Their physical prowess is remarkable and their wounds heal in the blink of an eye. Flesh is restored after being hacked off and limbs can be newly regenerated. Some demons can shapeshift. Others have otherworldly powers, they can only be killed by sunlight or decapitation by a special sword. The Demon Slayers battle the demons with their own mortal body. Since they're human, their wounds are slow to heal and once lost their limbs dont grow back. Even so they battle the demons.... to protect other humans. I train swordsmen. There are many trainers, and each of them trains their pupils with their own regimen in their location. To join the demon slayer corps you must pass the final selection process held on the mount Fujikasane. Whether or not youre eligible for Final selection is up to me. Now, you three have to descend this mountain like yesterday." He says and dissapears.

You three look at each other and nod.

After descending this mountain for a few days you could feel yourself improve, along with this you and B/n had started training with urokodaki for your powers at night as a side training.
You were very grateful to him for that.

After some days urokodaki handed you, B/n and Tanjiro a sword each.
It really affected tanjiro and B/n. It didnt affect you though. Op much?

After some more days you three started swinging and training with the sword.

"997! 998! 999! 1000!" Tanjiro yells swinging his sword along with B/n and completing their sets you clap, you had completed yours already.

Urokodaki appears in front of you three "500 more!"

You huff in determination as B/n and Tanjiro look at him in shock and honestly look pained.

The next day urokodaki starts something new and places three sets of bamboo in front of you three.
"The swords/Katanas are easy to break." he puts another set in front of him as well and shows you how to slash with the katana.

You look at his techniques in awe.

He then warns you three that if you break your swords then he will break your bones.

You nod sweatdropping.

After the next few days you three are supposed to spar against urokodaki.

First up is Tanjiro, he gets KO'ed as soon as he walks up.
Same happens with B/n next.

Now it was your turn.
You dodge urokodaki and defend yourself with your katana.
Urokodaki swings his sword and tries to land a hit on you not giving you a second to breath but you were not going down so easily so you this time try to attack.
You swing at him, he obviously dodges but gets pushed back.

You fight goes on for some more time but urokodaki is able to push you down to the ground and you raise your hands as a way to say that you surrender. You were kinda tired.