♡Together forever♡

~~~~~3rd Person's P.O.V*~~~~~

You wake up in the arms of Yushiro seeing how worried he and everyone else was.

You stand up straight and look around seeing the house completely destroyed by two demons who were standing outside the house, laughing.

The female demon throws her temari again. It hits all around the room, the ball turns towards you, ofcourse you could avoid it but Yushiro comes in between you two.
Fortunately for him you are very quick at pushing him and the ball away, saving his head.
In the anime and manga he loses his head.

Tanjiro turns to nezuko "Nezuko, take the lady in the backroom somewhere safe outside!"

Tamayo interrupts "Its too dangerous outside! We have a basement so take her there!"

"Understood Nezuko?!" Tanjiro exclaims.

Nezuko nods and dashes away

"The demon hunter with hanafuda-like earings and the female demon hunter with long back hair and pink eyes. Our master ordered us to kill the boy and bring his head and the girl alive to him. Its you two isnt it?" The female demon points at you and tanjiro.

Tanjiro turns to Tamayo "Tamayo san! Please find a place to hide! Im the one those demons are after!"

"Hey now they are after me as well so..." You say raising your hand.

"Tanjiro I want you to fight without worrying about us. We'll be fine without your protection, since we're demons." Tamayo says frowning.

"All right. Its all over for you now!" The female demon yells swinging her arm back then throwing the temari ball in her hand at Tanjiro. The demon wanted to avoid you getting hurt since it was muzan's order to get you to back to him without a single scratch.

Tanjiro gets in position "Total Concentration, Water Breathing Seventh Form! Drop Ripple Thrust-curve!"
Tanjiro stabs his katana through the temari ball but then it flies away again.

"Lady Tamayo I told you that we shouldn't get involved with that demon hunter and his demon sister. My blindfold technique is still a work in progress! I know you're well aware of that yourself! I may be able to conceal the presence of buildings and people, their scent, but it's not like I can mask their very existence! The greater our numbers the more traces we'll leave and the greater the odds that Kibutsuji will discover us! Anyone who ruins the time I spend alone with you and now that Y/n and B/n are back, I despise people who would keep you and them away from me! I despise them with passion! Its unforgivable!" Yushiro yells

You look at Yushiro

"How much fun this is! To be killed by me, one of the Twelve Demon Moons...You should be honoured!" The female demon cackles.

You frown "But you really don't give off the vibe that you're one of the Twelve Demon moons."

"Twelve Demon Moons?" Tanjiro asks confused

"They serve directly under Kibutsuji!" Yushiro answers
"Hey she doesn't look like one of the Twelve kizukis right?" You whisper in his ear.
He looks at you "Yeah."

The female demon laughs as four more arms come out of her waist, holding one temari in each of her hands.
"Now then, let's keep playing! Until the morning! Until you die!"
She yells throwing all the ball at you all.