1

Matt and I had been friends for a while. After he and Foggy helped me win my case, I decided to pay them back by working for them. I had previously worked as an office assistant for another law firm, which is what got me to meet Nelson and Murdock in the first place. Let’s just say that one of the lawyers did some unforgivable things to me, and I paid him back in full, maybe even a little excess. Luckily, Matt and Foggy knew how to sway the jury in my favor, and I walked away free.

     Over the past 6 months, I had gotten to know everyone relatively well. Karen was a very kind woman and Foggy was an absolute joy to work with. Matt, however, was a little different in terms of my feelings. He was an understanding, witty man who knew how to treat people right. And he was fine. He was so incredibly fine. Sometimes I wish he could see himself so he had a grasp as to how handsome he is.

    Last night, we all went out to Josie’s after a very busy week. Matt and Foggy had won a case, and Karen and I had to deal with the aftermath. It was a great job though, I loved seeing the process of how a trial works, and I love to see Matt work his magic in the courtroom. Well, mostly just seeing and hearing Matt talk. God, that voice. That velvety, rich voice. The things I wanted him to say to me with that voice. I should stop thinking about what I want him to do to me in bed, he’s my coworker and boss! And rejoin the conversation, I guess.

    “Sasha, you’ve been awfully quiet tonight. What’s on your mind?” Karen asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

    “Yeah, I’m fine. Just thinking.”

    “Ooh, what about?” She questioned teasingly.

    “Don’t worry about it.” I chuckled and waved her off.

    She smiled and walked away with a wink. No way she knows. I haven’t even been making it obvious. Why did she look at me like that then? Oh god, maybe she does know. Wait, what if Matt knows? Oh fu-

    “Hey Sasha! You enjoying yourself?” Foggy interrupted my thoughts.

    “Yeah, let’s go with that.” I replied sarcastically.

    “Aw, is there anything I can do to help? You wanna share another round of shots?”

    “I’ll pass, thank you. Where’s Matt?”

    He looked at me funny, then smirked.

    “He’s over on that stool. You should go say hi, maybe let your skirt ride up a little and ask him to catch a feel.” He joked.

    “Gross, Foggy. But I’ll go later. Watch my drink.” I was embarrassed and my face was red, but a small part of me was kind of wanting to, just to see how he’d react.

    I left for the bathroom briefly to collect myself before talking to him. I know he can’t see, but I still want to smell nice. Well, as nice as I can smell in a bar.

    After a deep breath and getting my drink back from Foggy, I walked over to where Matt was sitting and took a seat next to him.

    “Hi Matt. I was wondering where you were.”

    “Oh, hi Sasha. I was wondering too.”

    “Sorry for not coming to say hi earlier, I was just kind of not feeling it here.”

    “I get it, don't worry. Are you feeling any better?”

    “Honestly, no. I don’t know what’s wrong with me today, sorry. I think I might go home. I’m really sorry Matt.”

    “Hey, don’t apologize. To be honest, I haven’t been feeling too well today als-” He stopped for a minute.

    “Matt? Are you okay?” I suddenly got worried.

    “That’s what I should be asking you, Sasha. Did you drink anything tonight?”

    “Yeah, just a… wait. I can’t remember… Hey Matt, why can’t I remember… what I drank?” My mind was hazy all of a sudden, and I couldn’t hear much else Matt was saying.

    “Oh no.” He helped me up and yelled something to Foggy about going home. I blacked out.

---
Hi everyone! Please let me know if there are any grammar mistakes, I will fix them asap. Also please feel free to comment, I love reading what you have to say! I hope you're having a great day or night ♡